Album

USER RATINGS

SHOW: RATINGS | REVIEWS | FOLLOWING
SORT: RECENT | BEST | WORST

SiberianBreaks
Wow, this album is really great. Tame Impala managed to create an all around better album than Innerspeaker which is pretty rare in the case of many different bands. A modern psychedelic masterpiece.

Best Tracks: Apocalypse Dreams, Elephant, Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything We Could Control

Space Vacation
I can't say I understand why this album is already considered a classic; I thought it was quite overrated--
But still had a few really good tracks, but kinda boring for the most part.

Benjamin Bush
This is a modern classic, this record set my world on fire. I had no idea a masterpiece could be less than a minute long (She Just Won't Believe Me).

" It feels like I only go backwards, baby "

AlienMindSet
Tame Impala simply made something very special with this album. This is the perfect neo-psychedelic rock album. ++ Very good in live performance.

mikeisnowonfire
This is how to make a modern day psychedelic rock album. As an album it is wonderfully put together, if only lacking a true masterpiece, hence why I did not give it a perfect score. But that should not stop anyone from hearing what might have been the best album of 2012.

I'm glad that there is still some cool psychedelic rock out there. The fact that Kevin Parker's voice sounds like John Lennon and in some cases Julian Lennon is great too.

JustinSlick
Too good, seriously. It's pretty much a perfectly put together album--every melody, rhythm, breakdown, and vocal feels like it's exactly where it should be, and even if Lonerism doesn't necessarily have a song that will go down as one of the decade's best, as an album I think it will rest solidly in the top 5. This definitely belongs in the Pantheon.

good guitars, nice harmonies but melodies are pretty weak, not a bad album but very overrated

It's good. Really good. But for me it doesn't have the "great song after great song" feel. It is great uplifting music, maybe not 100% me though

Great songs, sung by Lennon's Walrus.

Epic trip into your earholes.

alternapop

Tame Impala - Innerspeaker

Innerspeaker

Tame Impala - Tame Impala EP

Tame Impala EP

Listen: Tame Impala - "Be Above It" (Live Versions)

Details