WHAT DO YOU THINK?
His third release this year, and sequel to 2009’s 'No Ceilings', is a reminder of Wayne’s prowess, as he outdoes rivals on their own tracks.
wayne doing stuff like this make it hard to feel bad for him with his current label situation
Back to Back
The hills...........These tracks make my hopes for C5 very high!!
Funnier than the first No Ceiling, and Weezy is being goofy enough that he's at least self-aware, but not sounding literally retarded as he has recently.
Not as ridiculous as sftw2, so it's really just boring
Mixtape / Format
- Fresh (featuring Mannie Fresh)
- Back 2 Back
- My Name Is
- Where Ya At
- Cross Me (featuring Future and Yo Gotti)
- I'm Nice
- Duck (featuring Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda and Shanell)
- Poppin (featuring Curren$y)
- Destroyed (featuring Euro)
- Finessin (featuring Baby E)
- Millyrokk (featuring Lucci Lou and Turk)
- Live from the Gutter (featuring Hoodybaby and T@)
- Big Wings
- Too Young
- Lil Bitch
- Get Ya Gat (featuring Lucci Lou & Hoodybaby)
- No Reason (featuring King Los)
- Plastic Bag (featuring Jae Millz)
- Hotline Bling
- Crystal Ball (featuring Stephanie Acevedo)
- Diamonds Dancing
- No Days Off
- The Hills
Added on: November 27, 2015