KAYTRANADA - 99.9%
Aug 22, 2017*
BruhMan
FAVORITE TRACKS: Track Uno, Bus Ride, Got It Good, Together, Weight Off, Glowed Up, Lite Spots, Leave Me Alone & Bullets.

LEAST FAVORITE: Drive Me Crazy
May 19, 2016
There is actually quite a bit of filler here in all honesty, it's not the most cohesive project, but holy fuck I can't put this thing down, the replay value is fucking insane for me here. Drive Me Crazy, Got It Good, Glowed Up and Lite Spots are some of the most feel-good jams I've heard all year, so despite it's shortcomings, i'm still loving this thing atm.
May 6, 2016
noonoo97
Good album has some really experimental and left-field beats and musical influences and where these are present in songs they really shine. But some songs are generally a lot more conservative and bring the album down.
Aug 29, 2017
Jack
KAYTRANADA showcases his skills as a producer. This project isn't all that cohesive and has a fair amount of filler, but it is really great. I'm very excited for what KAYTRANADA has in store for us next.
Jun 30, 2017
Goldlink's verse is the only thing I dislike about this albunm
Jun 23, 2017
this is the real future music, future dance, future hip hop and future pop.
Mar 3, 2017
Felindie
Fav Tracks: Track Uno, Vivid Dreams
Jan 5, 2017
arturostacey
One of the best newcomers of 2016.
Dec 20, 2016
Fav tracks: got it good, together, glowed up, youre the one, lite spots
Dec 12, 2016
JFulfy
Driving Summer music. What a fun and unique album!
Dec 10, 2016
winitheju
wayyyy too long
Dec 4, 2016
I'm quite happy with this album. He didn't try anything outside his comfort zone but he know his own zone too damn well
Sep 11, 2016
THIS ALBUM MADE MY DAY
FAV TRACK:TOGETHER,DRIVE ME CRAZY, YOUR'E THE ONE, TRACK UNDO,GLOWED UP
Sep 4, 2016*
theRoids
Although I was quite bored on my first listen, it certainly grew on me and I am excited to see what Kaytranada does in the future.

Best Songs: I Got it Good, Drive me Crazy, Glowed Up, You're the One, Lite Spots

Worst Songs: Weight Off, One too Many, Breakdance Lesson N.1
Aug 29, 2016
Kokolores
Ear Candy - you won' t stop until the vinyl is done.
Bon appetit!
Jul 28, 2016
CxAylward
brings out the best in all of its guests and establishes Kay as a major force of production
Jul 21, 2016
great album
Jul 11, 2016
raymon
This was like opening one of those goodies bags they give in birthday parties. It is an assortment of different music styles,and all of it is very enjoyable. Kaytranada presents great diversity in his production of songs. He also showcases his ability to make strong pop songs.
Jul 9, 2016
dakotaconcrete
Very good album when I'm in a mood to receive all the variety it offers.
Jun 26, 2016
KAYTRANADA’s sophomore record has flavor, great collaborations and cohesive beats. I really like how he plays with enough instruments to bring such a groovy and shaky sound, it feels perfect for the summer. However, most of the times it is inconsistent, the productions goes hard in the first tracks but then feels kinda shallow, I was left wanting more. As I was getting to the end of the record, I felt more bored and bored with each track, I don’t want to say he gave up, but I ... read more
Jun 18, 2016
soundsnaive
Killer summer party album
Jun 14, 2016
afridgetofar
This is one of those albums where on any given day you might be feeling different parts of the album more than others. He dwells into far too many different styles.
Jun 11, 2016
Gupla
La formula se puede describir como un electronic-hop que tiene toda cualidad moderna de saber como sonar, el mix de sonidos y estilos en este material, es realmente tentador, ese escenario seductor, es nada más que una voz que nos llama con el objetivo claro de atraer nuestra atención. Igual a cualquier productor exitoso, su formula va más allá un simple reconocimiento, KAYTRANADA se hacer ver y se presenta como la nueva cara del movimiento, el nuevo camino de ... read more
Jun 2, 2016
zaxapitsa
Enciclopedia de sonidos pasados o manual de futuras posibilidades, no solo mola, es incluso útil.

Popular Now