AOTY 2017
Lil Pump - Lil Pump
Oct 6, 2017 (updated Oct 9, 2017)
If you rate this below 60 then you just dont understand it. Plain and simple.

So yeah that was a fuckin joke but this album has a few songs that go pretty hard and are obviously not meant to be compared to anything other than other Soundcloud rappers. Still very shitty, but D Rose and Boss can be dope.
Oct 6, 2017
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lil Pump. The music is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical litness most of the music will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Lil Pump's lit outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from rappers that inspired him, for instance. The listeners understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his music.
Oct 6, 2017
Exactly, you get it. It really helps if you have a background in theoretical physics to fully engulf yourself in this music. It's breathtaking honestly.
Oct 6, 2017
Lil Pump is one of the greatest geniuses of popular music. Pump's music brings forth elements of experimental music, modern classical, and contemporary R&B into his idiosyncratic hip-hop sound, that is completely unique and different from anything that has ever been created. Lil Pump's music is the definition of a work of art: it embodies its subtleties in a way that is nearly hypnotic and entrancing. Take for instance "Gucci Gang". The chorus is repetitive, bringing forth a mantra-like feeling.
Oct 6, 2017
Pump's studies into neoclassical music paid off well. Pump travelled to Zimbabwe and India to achieve this mantra- and ritualistic-like feeling to the song, creating what is one of the best songs ever crafted. Step back Kendrick, this guy is the real deal. For a man with such a simplistic name, that will bring some people back to Lil Wayne, Lil Pump is a genius. If his works don't get exposed in museums and galleries all across the world, then we are plebeians who are far too uncultured.
Oct 7, 2017
THANK YOU!
Oct 7, 2017
Sorry John, but dedicating your life to academics and even teaching at a world-class institution can't prepare you for this. Even if a brilliant mind like Stephen Hawking listened to Lil Pump, he would still be struggling to comprehend what he just heard.
Oct 9, 2017
Yes to exception's comment... To JohnLouisHoward... Wow. I'm impressed. Do tell us more about yourself... [Making note to self]... Contact AOTY and request name change consideration. New name: All About JohnLouisHoward - ABJLH.com
Oct 9, 2017
comment deleted. sorry it bothered you. my apologies.
Oct 9, 2017
john that comment did the opposite of bother me. you proved to me how an esteemed and accomplished man, such as yourself, still could not comprehend the undeniable artistic genius of Lil Pump. just give it time, you will get there!
Oct 10, 2017
exception, we are all good. I was apologizing to daFigz.
Oct 10, 2017
figz the fuck man. im just tryna help a man understand pump and youre out here rippin on his ass smfh.
Z.Younk