SZA - CTRL

SZA

CTRL

Reviewed Jun 11, 2017
Don't listen to exception. This album is very good. Exception is too pretentious to enjoy anything thats not obscure or underground.
Jun 12, 2017
Amen to that x. Popular music is not necesaraly always terrible. And I get he might not like it but a below 30 rating, everyone on this site knows it dosent deserve that.
Jun 12, 2017
Y'all really gettin triggered over his opinion lmao chill
Jun 12, 2017
Well the whole point of these reviews are to point out to users which albums are worth listening to and which to avoid, so nothing wrong with putting a reviewer on blast if his bias/taste hasn't been checked or if the album in question is in fact worth listening to.

With regards to Exception, 27 is skewed, though there is merit in that statement that R&B artists have made the genre fairly stale in 2017.
Jun 13, 2017
call it skewed, by that's literally what i think the album deserves
Album was bad.
Jun 13, 2017
am i on the roblox forums, this is the correct place
whos exception
secondary daddy of aoty.
Jun 14, 2017
@aaron - normally I'd *kind of* agree but in terms of professional critics this record is clearly going to make several end-of-year lists. I doubt that many people who may have been intrigued by this record will be turned off because someone on this site gave it a low rating.
Jun 14, 2017
"This album is very good."

i think if you're gonna choose to degrade someone over their own opinion on a user-based review site in order to defend some album that's already well-praised enough, then at least try to put some sort of effort into your "review"
Jun 15, 2017
I make review videos. search up #HHART on youtube
Jun 15, 2017
And I received 11 likes on my review so why should I give an in-depth review to a dude I ethered. I could give less of a fuck what you want from me.
Jun 15, 2017
I see you're slowly emerging back into Shaz. Nice.
Jun 15, 2017
He's been very Shaz-like for a while now. If you ask me, he made it obvious who he was way before he admitted it.
Jun 15, 2017
Oh, look, Melonhead liked it. Your opinion is validified now.
Jun 15, 2017
I made my score way before he did. I don't need validation to love music. And this time people are on my side on this one, not like last time where it was one-sided. So please save it Zkull, for something that matters.
Jun 15, 2017
My point is that you care way too much about his opinion. You are in the wrong here.
And?