Frank Turner - Be More Kind
Be More Kind
tha138
The british songwriter knocks our door for the seventh time, wishing to convince us that he steps steadily on the folk-pop field, guided by his brave spirit, which urges him, at the same time, to be more kind.
MySoftBulletin
I adore the album artwork

album sucks tho
Respect the effort to spread positivity but it comes off cliched and cringey far too much
Let’s be real, this isn’t the worst Frank Turner album. As a whole, it’s better than his last two albums combined. Frank’s been one of Folk’s sharpest songwriters for years, and he uses that and his wit to create a series of very positive and refreshing Folk tunes. Now, yes, there are some softer tracks on here where I feel like Frank’s age catches up to him, and there are a few boring tracks. But overall, for this point in his career, this isn’t ... read more
chunderz
Whilst Frank Turner consistently writes protest songs that inspire hope, as well as songs that reflect lessons learned throughout his life, 'Be More Kind' does this but it sounds more stale than anything else he has released and. Perhaps it is due to how obvious some of the songs are considering the current political climate.

Flume - Hi This Is Flume