Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You
If There Is Light, It Will Find You
Feb 17, 2018
Space Vacation
Corny. Generic. The death of anything that can be considered "Emo" was when these fucking frontmen decided ending every sentence with "oh-oh-oh" or "oh-ee-oh" was enough to express their anguish.

Senses Fail, fails the most in their lyrics.
Almost everything he says makes me cringe.

"Cause ever since you left me, this pain inside hasn't gone away, and I just don't think it ever will. Your life will haunt me till the day I die-ee-ie"

"I used to ... read more
Mar 14, 2018
Rob_StA
Favorite Tracks:
New Jersey Makes, The World Takes
First Breath, Last Breath
Mar 12, 2018
SuperLuigi22
This basically rehashes 2000s pop punk and emo pop sounds while doing nothing new or interesting with them. There really isn't a purpose for this album to exist, but it does sound pretty good sometimes. The lyrics are pretty political and interesting, and the darkness surrounding the album is pretty cool. But this is like some of the most generic sounding pop punk in like the past year.
Feb 16, 2018
RandomFrequency
I’m not sure what everyone is taking issue with here as this will likely end up being one of my favorite Senses Fail albums after a few more listens.

The album kicks off with “Double Cross” which is my favorite lead cut of any new release so far this year.
The album overall is an emotional journey through one man’s rough couple of years.

The gut wrenching lyrics on “First Breath, Last Breath” are unavoidable and necessary and the “This Will Be My ... read more

Brockhampton - iridescence