Swae Lee - Swaecation
Swaecation
MySoftBulletin
Lmao that 1/10
itsyahboinoah
Despite that young thug feature being dope, this swae lee album is a toss away
XDRUG
A potential wasted.

Satisfaction Song: None

Displeasure Song: Most Of Them
BruhMan
FAV: Touchscreen Navigation, Heat Of The Moment, Offshore, Guatemala & Hurt To Look

LEAST: Red Wine
luisdelrey2016
▲ Touchscreen Navigation, Heat Of The Moment, Hurt To Look
▼ Lost Angels, Red Wine, What's In Your Heart?
MrMclainy
swae lee’s angelic cooing is all well and good but this thing is a snoozer
Wow bad
wow this is bad!
ChromaWolf
this album is good you guys are just mean
Swaecation came and went, filled with generic and mediocre r&b tracks. Filled with weak hooks, uncatchy songs, and generic song topics. Everything that made Swae Lee's singing so infectious has been replaced with a generic pop r&b formula.
TheBravesDH
MAKE IT STOP!!! And people thought that Jxmmi was holding back Swae LOLOL! I wish I could isolate that Thugga feature for my playlist. It was probably the only dope moment on this record.
SeenYourVideo
Swae Lee offers his vocals in a mixed blend of swinging pop and luxurious lyrics. Equipped with enough charm but hindered by its generic sweep of r&b, the singer adds a decent enough collection of tracks to Rae Sremmurd's triple album, despite being the weakest of the three.

Favorite Track: Touchscreen Navigation
therealkeifer
Swaecation came and went, filled with generic and mediocre r&b tracks, with one or two standouts. I had low expectations for Swaecation but I was still disappointed. Swae Lee has been the "hook guy" in the Rae Sremmurd duo, but some how he completely lost what made him so good. Swaecation is filled with weak hooks, uncatchy songs, and generic song topics. Everything that made Swae Lee's singing so infectious has been replaced with a generic pop r&b formula. One that finds ... read more
nnxsgny
offshore is the greatest song i've ever heard. the rest? meh.
Tsareena
Consistently average. I love the production on this but the hooks are really weak
birdmanslawyer
Snooze fest.

HIGHS: HEAT OF THE MOMENT, OFFSHORE

LOWS: RED WINE, LOST ANGLES, WHATS IN YOUR HEART?, GUATEMALA, TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION.
magic_talpa