Dilly Dally - Heaven
tinymusiccritic
As far as music video concepts go, digging up the bodies of your lifeless bandmates as a visual metaphor for your return from the brink of permanent disbandment, could be deemed a little too on the nose. However, that’s exactly what Dilly Dally went for to accompany advance single and sophomore album opener, ‘I Feel Free.’ It ties in perfectly with the narrative being presented by guitarist/vocalist, Katie Monks, and her bandmates, as they do their rounds of the press ... read more
luna128
what is this, binding of Isaac?
This is a strange modern mix that sounds like Smashing Pumpkins and Hole mixed with some shoegaze and a gnarly, grizzled female vocalization. This is more than up my alley and I would have never expected to enjoy it as much as I did until I picked it up. This is going to be on heavy repeat for the rest of the year, guaranteed.

Favorite track: Sober Motel
This is an underrated album, or at least under advertised. It is an extremely enjoyable and compelling collection of songs! I get some Courtney Love vibes, but I find this to be a pretty original blend of pop-punk and metal. Katie Monks' voice is truly spectacular!
JohnLouisHoward
Liz Ball's guitar work is sublime and Monks still delivers her signature screech-growl with every ounce of her soul. this will be overlooked and under-rated, and that's a shame.
DiegoPaim01
Gosto do som deles, bem ambíguo: peso mas sensibilidade melódica, explosão mas atmosfera, etc. As guitarras e os vocais tem uma boa justaposição, soa bem. Mas sei lá, eles parecem um pouco deslocados de seu tempo, é um som que eu poderia ouvir tranquilamente em alguma banda dos anos 90, e provavelmente sendo feito melhor. Mas é uma boa pedida se vc procura um noise pop/rock alternativo.
rosevean
#2 Doom
#3 Believe
#4 Sober Motel
platypusbus
Go see them live. Immense talent on all fronts. Katie Monks vocal cords have magical powers.
CheapandLethal
Decent
PSHANDY
極悪なディストーションギターと叫びにも似た強烈な歌声が炸裂する今作について、バンドのフロントウーマンは「もし私たちが天国に行ったら作るであろう作品」とコメントしていて、そういうアティチュードも含めて愛せる一枚。

FKA twigs - MAGDALENE