Hater - Siesta
Siesta
luna128
Really wish critics would stop praising this basic bitch bullshit.
TheRootBoy
It's a cute, wavvy frangence you often find on most dream pop artists, but with this one, Hater, manages to paint a still moment of soft hope and special feels.
AndrewMoore
Though maybe not as striking as some of the best tracks from contemporaries such as Alvvays or Japanese Breakfast, the new Hater record reminds of the highly overlooked Memoryhouse in just how consistent it is. It never dulls throughout and very subtly wraps you around it's finger. It's breezy and tender and is their best effort yet. It will probably be forgotten in a month or so but it's a shame as this is one of the years strongest indie rock albums.
DiegoPaim01
É legalzinho...sei lá. Acho legal a atmosfera dreammy que eles trazem, o arranjo também tem uma boa medida de espaçamento, mas num geral essas músicas não me pegaram tão bem qnto eu pensei nas primeiras vezes que ouvi. Ainda assim, pra quem é mto fã de indie pop, é uma boa pedida.
CheapandLethal
Decent
What can I say? I'm a sucker for sugary indie rock.

Best tracks: I Wish I Gave You More Time Because I Love You, Why It Works out Fine
Tsareena
siesta...
ChuckActuary
Meh, I appreciate the consistency but can hardly tell where one song ends and the next begins, which gives the album a drab, never ending feeling about it. There is strong capacity for it to be emotionally provocative, and its constituent parts are well performed with a great composite once compiled, but the soft, wavy vocals lull me away from the song. Its okay as background music but I can't imagine craving the album. Will update if my opinion changes.
Toveline
From The Bottom Of Your Heart - 7/10 // It's So Easy - 7,5/10 // I Wish I Gave You More Time // Because I Love You - 6/10 // Closer - 5/10 // Fall off - 6,5/10 // Things To Keep Up With - 6/10 // Your Head Your Mind - 7/10 // Why it works so fine - 5/10 // The Mornings - 6/10 // Cut Me Loose - 5/10 // All That Yoyr Dreams Taught Me - 7/10 // Seems So hard - 6/10 // Weekend - 7,5/10
Fabi