Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch
Venice Bitch
hellodecatur
UPDATE 10/17: Yeah this is her best song. I've listened to it nearly every day since it came out. On paper the whole concept and structure seems like a disaster but I just get into such a trance listening to this track. The final six minutes really feel like watching smoke puffing into the air from far away.

ORIGINAL POST:

Her work with Antonoff is a lot less punchy than you'd expect, but there's something really likable about this direction she's taking - sounds like it's coming from the ... read more
imneo
I fucking love the swaying synths in the bridge part...
kimseohyun
I can't believe that Lana is following in the footsteps of "Mom" Björk and doing a totally experimental job. Perfect.
gabbygee
I have to say it. We’ll done !
OMG IS PERFECT.
WillSkywalker
Awesome as fuck and cinematic.
mattiamalengo
This song is so... beautiful!
deitarei
is she crazy?
One of the most charming and complete songs in her catalog.
WildChameleon
I don't really like Lana Del Rey. After Cat Power's collaboration, lana del rey continues to surprise me with a good track on her own.
dyelir
Problematic fav!!!
Tebitas
Not a bad track, but did it really have to be 9 minutes long?
Venice Bitch is Lana best single ever, not sure if best song, but is her best single.
This song is fire, and the six minutes long instrumental gives a special atmosphere that not many Lana songs have. And is a very well thought song, production can make a song from bad to fucking good, thanks Jack.
AndrewMoore