Marshmello - Alone
trying to give EDM a genuine shot, this is the first track that has really stuck with me. anyone have good recommendations? I've definitely put out my fair share of hate towards the genre, but I think its changing for the better as the audience gets bigger and bigger.
Also, I kinda forgot about this for some reason, but I actually went to a Marshmello show two years ago. It was pretty fun, and yes I was sober so that REALLY means something.
Basic_Garci
I used to fucking love this guy. Smfh.
This still is a pretty good song I guess. No other comments I guess.
ItsJustArcherr
Back when I was a mindless piece of shit, I adored EDM. It's like the second best thing I ever knew on this Earth. But now I just hate listening to mindless, cringey, and distasteful shit that this type of music has to offer, but this song just gets stuck inside my head. There's something about Alone that makes me bump my head while listening to it. It's fun, solid, catchy, and yeah, it is corny, but it didn't matter.

Anyways, this is the only decent Marshmello song lmao his other songs sucked
TehSniper_143
Marshmello’s best song to date. Music video is fucking awful though...
Laserheart
This is unironically the only good thing published under Marshmello's name... and maybe Keep it Mello but whatever.
Dango
I mean, it's one of his best songs to date. The music video is horrendous though.
jackbradyligma