Boy Harsher - Careful
TheRootBoy
It's dark, metallic, and in some ways vampiric. The minimal darkwave of techno give plenty of atmospheric bloops and bleeps. It's a little kooky and feels like it's attempting to be more than what it really is. The album kind of loses me and there's not enough variety to keep me engaged.
[My 500th Review!]

This is preeeetty damn cool. I picture a looping, animated wallpaper of a badass neon car driving in one of those 80’s retro geometric backgrounds. The production is great here, with cool 80’s synths coupled with booming kick drums present throughout the record. Even though it lacks variety, it’s nice to see some creative minds coming from my state!

Fav Tracks: Face the Fire, Fate, LA, Lost, Tears, Come Closer

Least Fav Track: Crush

Score:
8.2
Great
neyno
Boy Harsher effortlessly merge a variety of styles of electronic music on Careful, crafting an engaging, synth-fueled, industrial-tinged, avant-garde pop masterpiece. Absolutely stellar work by the Northampton-based duo.
Henny
There is potential, i loved the dark instrumentals. But most of them sounded kind of similar. They should try experimenting with some new and unique sounds.
laz456
There's some good ideas on here but this got very stale for me very quickly
BM5X5