Trippie Redd - A Love Letter To You 3
A Love Letter To You 3
The album stays entertaining throughout but starts to lack in quality at the end. I liked every single song up until the last three. He stayed coherent stylistically while still managing to make every song different from the others. Warm synth sounds, sad guitars and sad pianos are consistently reappearing themes in this album.

This was definitely Trippie's most well put together album to this date and despite the last three tracks being sleepy, especially the song So Alive, they still do ... read more
LepardRyan
I might have been wrong about this artist.
Z.Younk
The Ohio kid went a little more mainstream, we already knew that. While its not packing anywhere close to the heat of Pt.2, (or even Life's A Trip) Pt.3 does bang and will likely soon pollute the airwaves until we're all annoyed with it.
YungNoodle
Disappointed
Juan23
I actually really enjoy this one. The more RNB kind of vibe the album gives works really well with Trippie’s voice with a lot less of his retarded dinosaur noises at th start of every song. Also Topanga is the best song Trippie has released.
yeck
Last quarter of the mixtape is falling off but this is solid.
There is lot of catchy songs

Trippie give us a full RnB album plz.đŸ˜©
Trippie's best work so far, mainly because it's much more consistent than life's a trip. Both have a fair deal of highlights but this has much less weak moments.
Kanye
there are some really good cuts on this album in which Trippie utilizes his unique voice to craft angsty emo r&b but it’s held down by some really painfully boring tracks. it’s frustrating because he really does have talent but god he has to find some new song topics and stop padding out his albums with filler
IvoBraga
I liked that he's trying new things, but that doesn't mean as a whole this is a good project, some good tracks here and there and that's it.
Pamford45
None of these songs bang as hard as Topanga... unfortunate
Snufkin
Very solid and enjoyable. Hardly any bad songs. Me likey.
Kaapo
My favorite Trippie project. Has mostly great tracks that I like.
Trippie finally shows his true potential!
Grizzwaldz
•Trippie with another project this year and this one actually was enjoyable. Lots of enjoyable beats and sounds with vibrant vocals and decent features help make for a good listen. Some nice smooth sounding tracks with good emotion like Topanga and tracks like 1400 / 999 where Trippie displays a good flow and sounds great. He doesn’t make his voice over the top go out of his range except for a few tacks close to the end. His writing still is a bit mediocre and he can definitely ... read more
domcreator
Was not expecting this to be so good, it's not insane but it's definitely a great album.
therealkeifer
Another unsurprisingly mid project from Trippie Redd. It sounds the same as his previous works, though the beats and song structures are a little better this time. Trippie didn't do it for me on this one and I really hope he does something different before I get tired of listening to him all together.
lil_sas
huge improvement from an artist i've never enjoyed before, some of Trippie Redd's most catchy, well produced, and fresh songs are here. While there are some forgettable and uninspired ones too

best: Topanga; Toxic Waste; Negative Energy; Can't Love; Love Scars 3; Emani Interlude; 1400 / 999 Freestyle

worst: ALLTY 3; Wicked; So Alive; Diamond Minds; Camp Fire Tale
aronmace
Topanga was close to being banger of the year, until I saw that the music video was satanic af. Regardless of your beliefs in the supernatural, I am reminded of this quote from the theologian Nick Mullen "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn't Chinese"
Rasheedgames
This album is definitely a step up from Trippie's usual work and I honestly enjoyed it. now, with this being Trippie we're talking about he obviously is going to have tracks that are just not good, and boy were they definitely here. Camp Fire Tale was just horrendous and I hate it with a passion. While the album was Trippie's most solid, I just think it's super mediocre overall.

Fav Tracks: Topanga, Negative Energy, Can't Love, Elevate and Motivate, Loyalty Before Royalty, 1400/999,
Least ... read more
Quite a few people are praising this, but I find it mediocre.
XDRUG
What's the time you do music?

Satisfaction Song: "Love Scars 3", "A.L.L.T.Y. 3", "1400 / 999"

Displeasure Song: "Camp Fire Tale"
Better and more interesting than Life's A Trip, but that wasn't difficult
PNGLIFT
CRAAAZY grower. If you came to ALLTY3 for something new. Chances are you're getting nothing from this tape, unless you give it some deeper thought. While Trippie goes on with his musical antics as usual, his overall delivery & vocals display some notable refinement. Trippie's knack for melody have finally paid off on this tape, for he's never sounded so fruitfully (unquote till Camp Fire Tale) expressive & passionate. The production is pretty complimentary & cohesive, but can come ... read more
uhTragic
best tracks:
topanga, toxic waste, cant love, 1400/900 freestyle
max2k
have Trippie Redd and Lil Yachty traded places?
lepokez
Probably not worth 75 but a 70 for sure, this is definitely worth a listen in my opinion, listened to it like 7 times and it's still growing on me
birdmanslawyer
HIGHS: TOPANGA, TOXIC WASTE, NEGATIVE ENERGY, ELEVATE N MOTIVATE, 1400/900 FREESTYLE

LOWS: LOVE SCARS 3

trippie won this one, 6ix9ine
trevorbarnes
yikes someone is a hypocrite making fun of Anthony Fantano fans then rated this album damn near the same score Anthony Fantano did, on the same day he reviewed it.
Mawpy
Overall this project was listenable but had too many flaws to even call it decent or that
I would recommend this to anyone. there were way too many negatives than positives.
The vocals were mostly annoying, the rhyme schemes were usually one note, some of the guitar
instrumentals were very dime a dozen. A lot of the features were lackluster and easily forgotten.
So many generic Trippie redd songs all over this thing. I feel like Trippie didn't even try
to write any catchy hooks or good ... read more
trippie redd got over this mixtape bringing songs with very good vibes like topanga and wicked

Good job, little fourteen.
TheRootBoy
It's a boring, needless release full of half-effort tracks. You receive less of what is the same experience from Life is a Trip, earlier this year. Trippie Redd decides to trade in most of his eccentric, manacle side of rapping over dark, spacious beats for a more melodic, sing-y style of songs. The top of the second-half of the tape at least carries some of the more memorable tracks. It's fine if you prefer that from him, and I do need me a little bit of this side from him time to time, but ... read more
linkz02
A Love Letter to You 3 has a solid start, but it doesn't take long until it nosedives into mediocrity and sometimes flat out awful
Slashed
One of Trippie's most solid and cohesive album.
Vertigeriano
after his pretty good debut album i expected something... much better than this.. even for a mixtape
This album is amazing in a way a lot of strictly hip hop fans won’t understand. First time he’s ever kept a true theme although I’m not a huge fan of all the love stuff.
therawreviewer
We got what was expected here, some amazing tracks, and some so-so tracks.
favs: topanga, fire starter, I tried loving, wicked, so alive
Least fav: a.l.l.t.y 3
Claytastic
I was so excited for this mixtape after hearing Topanga. That song is so bouncy and fun, easily my favourite song of his period. However, when I looked at the new albums this week and saw it slapped on the front page, I was confused. Didn't Life's A Trip come out in August? Suddenly, I was really worried. Would it sound really rushed? Would none of the tracks be able to live up to Topanga, especially since it was the first in the tracklist? Would the features suck and be very lazily put ... read more
I actually like what he did here... I love the chipmunk-soul production infused with trap to create a really bouncy record. Vocal wise, Trippie is as cohesive as ever. Overall this is a dope record by him. It doesn’t stick the landing as anything profound ir realy groundbreaking, and lyrically its kind of the same stuff, but nonetheless, this albums presentation is pretty damn good.
JUKEBOX
this is the most mature Trippie Redd's release to date. Consistently not bad, i can't say i really dislike any track on this project (except those last three). This actually exceeded my expectations. I even liked Juice WRLD on here and that don't happen often.

Best tracks: Topanga, Toxic Waste, Love Scars 3, 1400/900 Freestyle
Worst: So Alive ('cause of that horrible suicide line), Diamond Minds ('cause of that horrible Columbine line), Camp Fire Tale.
FreddyBernard
Definitely Trippie's most consistent project to date. Not amazing or anything, but it's far from terrible...
oscarepic
Good Trippie
Actually a decent project overall, you can tell he’s trying out new things and it definitely works out on a lot of the songs on here.

EDIT (original score: 73): after coming back after a pretty long while with a new set of ears, this album sounded a lot better than it did at first, thoroughly impressed).
Imo his best project yet. Definitely rocks the emo rap vibe but does it way better than previous attempts because his vocal performance is decent. A lot of the songs on here are quite repetitive tho which is the major drawback but definitely enjoyable and topanga bangs.
Didn't we already have a Trippie Redd release like a month or two ago?
Benny
mo no no no no no no
Henny
On this project Trippie pretty much ditches his screaming/singing and tries to focus more on his vocal preformence. The album has its ups and its but overall is pretty mediocre. I think this is Redd's best project up to date, and I'm excited for the RnB oriented album that he is palnning on releasing
PeggyPomp
I mean he nearly stopped screeching which is good but, as usual, he didn't bring much more. Another lackluster Trippe project. Better than his last few projects tho.

Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve