Blood Red Shoes - Get Tragic
Better stuff out there
Henny
Pretty good, but uninteresting
luisdelrey2016
Get Tragic is carefully overproduced and overwhelmend as bringing electrifying instrumentation, which freaks out more with Ansell and Carter's vocals. Literally it is well produced, perhaps the only issue with this record it is barely meant to be a comeback assumed with new deals on it.

FAVS: Eye to Eye, Mexican Dress, Beverly, Find My Own Remorse, Vertigo
LEAST FAV: Anxiety
LucasLannister
It's been a long time without a new album from these guys. Had my reservations but oh my god it is so good to have them back.

Highlight: Mexican Dress
Greatr
Pleasantly surprising, this being my first impression of them.
distraughtonaut
This is everything and more than what I expected from the duo based on only knowing a few previous singles. It's fun, it's loud, it makes you feel like a badass when you listen to it- what else could you ask for?

Fav Tracks: Mexican Dress, Bangsar, Nearer, Anxiety
Though it still reminds the old Blood Red Shoes, therefore its not very good. However, it sounds even more like slops after The Kills.
sophiaabbey
This was my first major disappointment this year. I was hoping for some nostalgia mixed with maturity, maybe a turn in genre, more experimental or hardcore. But honestly this album made me nauseous. I can't lie that there are some bops, I often caught myself bopping along, but the whiny vocals would take a turn and send me to a point of nausea. This sounds.. .harsh but I think that maybe the album was too reminiscent of the Blood Red Shoes I listened to in high school. With minimal maturing in ... read more
PaulyZ
TRACK LIST:

Eye to Eye (8.8)
Mexican Dress (8.0)
Bangsar (7.8)
Nearer (7.3)
Beverly (7.0)
Find My Own Remorse (7.7)
Howl (7.5)
(Interlude) / Anxiety (6.8)
Vertigo (7.0)