Snapped Ankles - Stunning Luxury
Stunning Luxury
Rasheedgames
I love the synths in this album and I'm a sucker for repetition when it comes to instrumentals/production, so this album was fairly appealing to listen to. I feel like it had a strong start and gradually goes down in quality until it fully lost my engagement. This could be stronger.
Xristoula
One of the best for this year.Ace.
Humbug
Fantastic mixture of minimal synth pop, psychedelic garage and dance punk. Occasionally in the band's curious melodic wailing I hear Mark E Smith, sometimes Stereolab by how creatively it pushes the genre, while also various classic Madchester acts between each explosive chorus. Definitely a record I'll be revisiting.
qd
groooovy!
A dance-like, with extraordinary rythm post-punk based on minimal synths. That's how you should do post-punk in 2019!

AltReview
The second album by this London-based post/electro-punk act has a lot of personality to it. It’s a fun and odd record full of quirky synths, eccentric vocals and experimental sound effects. The songs are being driven by a tight and danceable drum and bass section. Some hooks go on a bit too long without a switch-up, but the original mix between 80’s Devo-ish new wave and 00’s dance-punk makes up for it.
Best track: “Drink and Glide”
CheapandLethal
Superb
Turning post-punk to a vision of their own, this effortlessly groovy record will take you to interesting sonic places.
Scuba
Interesting and something different.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica