AOTY 2018
Ski Mask The Slump God - Stokeley
A great rapper who is yet to put out a great project
wildish
a few decent tracks but overall a chore to listen to
76fex
Thought Ski Mask would end the year with a bang, but instead he ended the year with this album.

These artists hold the award for the stupidest albums of 2018:

-1975
-Janelle Monae
-Idles
-Troye Sivan
-Kanye (for Ye)
Z.Younk
Beware the Book of Eli and You Will Regret were dope, idk why people are shitting on his album content. This is the first one I haven't liked - Faucet Failure was the only song I really fucked with. Cat Piss was good too tho.
Henny
Remind me to never check out a ski project ever again. I'm done with this bs
FearFlour
Kenny Beats for Producer of the year 2018.
Putzcecela
Reborn to Rebel-6/10
Faucet Failure-8/10
U and I-8/10
Cat Piss (feat. Lil Yachty)-7/10
Whenever I see a rating for this album show up on my feed I mistake the album cover for This Year's Model by Elvis Costello
I LOVED EVERY SONG!! SKI keeps getting better and better i will keep this album on repeat and i cannot wait for his mext project! Im so addicted to his sound. Im tired of traditional modern rap. Ski masks brings something new to the table, his own unique and original sound!
AOTY worthy on so many levels. Some say that the lyrics are "Childish", "Lazy", and "UNlit", While I hugely disagrees I do offer my attention at some topics of discussion. "A chore to listen to." It is a chore to listen to? Yet people rate ASTRO WORLD, Best Trap Rap aoty (i dont disagree at all), as aoty yet 3 of its songs are as long as 7 of this albums? Some songs do have flaws, but its not all supposed to be 'VIBE' songs, Its TRAP RAP people! Not Folk ... read more
YehiaSeyam
disappointed tbh
this sounds lazy yet his delivery sometimes lightens up
PatrickL0419
Ski Mask really is the greatest rapper with the most mediocre albums.
Tostillos
Its different but different isnt always good. Still pretty solid album though.
Honestly, a pretty average album with a few standout tracks. Good to see ski expetimenting with his sound, however it often seems unrefined and overall a bit boring. The majority of tracks on the project such as get geeked, unbothered and LA LA are generic and kind of boring. However tracks such as nuke town with Juice WRLD, foot fungus and cat piss with yachty are energetic, catchy potential bangers. I also found reborn to rebel and so high enjoyable.
j_cale23_
This album is chock full of kids show references and pretty tight beats. The flow is definitely there, but I feel if Ski Mask improved his lyricism a bit, he'd be one of the best rappers of this generation. Solid effort.
Best: Nuketown, Save Me, Reborn to Rebel, Cat Piss
Worst: Foot Fungus, Get Geeked, U and I
Rasheedgames
I honestly don't get the below average ratings coming from this album. Ski comes in with a way smoother production and almost every track is a banger. I feel like this is Ski's best work so far in terms of how versatile it sounds. Although one complaint I have is Ski's singing. It honestly isn't that good. He needs to stick to hard-hitting lyrical songs in my opinion. This album isn't one I like more than You Will Regret but I truly think it's a technical improvement. Especially after the ... read more
CUT THROAT CUT THROAT THIS ALBUM MEDIOCRE THOUGH

Best Tracks:
Born to Rebel, Nuketown, Faucet Failure, Foot Fungus, La La

Worst TracksL
U and I, So High
PapaEthanF
STOKELEY is a solid release, but it’s disappointing coming from the same person who released the amazing You Will Regret in 2017 and Beware The Book Of Eli a little over half a year ago. Instead of playing to his strengths like his rapid flow, clever references and wordplay, and cartoon theme samples, Ski abandons that on quite a few songs to attempt to sing.

The album opens with the sleep-inducing “So High,” which is literally just a chorus for two and a half minutes while ... read more
XDRUG
Satisfaction Song: "Nuketown"

Displeasure Song: "Cat Piss"
Easily his best release, Stokeley shows the south Florida artist maturing. It also shows how he can easily switch up his flows and create bangers with ease. His hook game has improved significantly and now rivals some of raps best. Over all a good borderline great project from south Florida's best.
GREAT: Nuketown, Foot Fungus, LA LA, Unbothered, Cat Piss
GOOD: So High, Save Me, Pt. 2, Get Geeked, Reborn to Rebel, U and I
OK: Adults Swim, Far Gone
BAD: NONE
TRASH: NONE
OVERALL SCORE: 7.89
Nuketown. Reborn to Rebel. 99 because there is 1 takeaway from this album. REBELUTION
Psycho_lad
Never got the interest to listen to this but Ski on this record sounds less interesting and the record is just passable for me and more of a hit or miss.
devulxx
I really like ski's style, but with every project he releases, it seems more and more that he is an artist for feature and singles, I could not feel that album either.
Tebitas
Enjoyed this more than I would.
simply misunderstood artist come through with laid back rhymes and top level wordplay
Some pretty great vibes and songs. could be better but not bad, favorite song Cat Piss
I have no idea why people are hating. They obviously have only gave one listen before making a decision to dislike it. Off the bat I was interested in this, and Ski did not disappoint. I love his music and that surely hasn't stopped.
GamerBryce
This shit slaps, what else you want from a ski mask album?
ckassick
I am a big fan of Ski Mask. Many just label him as a "soundcloud" rapper and automatically dismiss him a lot, but he is one of the few from that niche that has a certain artistic direction. His lyrics may be vulgar, but the energy he brings and the humor make it into a refreshing listen. I like his projects quite a lot as well.

That being said, STOKELEY is not the album that I was looking for. Quality wise, there is definitely improvements from his past projects. This easily has the ... read more
linkz02
Filled with boring insturmentals and not memorable performances, Ski Mask somehow downgraded his skill from what he showed on Beware The Book of Eli, fortunately his potential still shows on the few tracks on here

Best Tracks - FOOT FUNGUS, LA LA, REBORN TO REBEL, FAUCET FAILURE

Worst Tracks - SO HIGH
A Great Rapper that has mediocre albums
kneelthedivine
Not.Disappointed.At.All.

Ski Mask has finally done it- creating an alternative trap album without alienating casual listeners with flows too goofy for his own good.

Faucet Failure is undeniably gorgeous, and Far Gone is that radio banger Ski has been chasing since day one.

Even though there are a few mainstream compromises here and there, for the most part, Ski Mask finds himself at his most Skimaskiest.
therawreviewer
Ski Mask comes through with another mixed bag here. He has yet to put out a project matching his potential.

favs: nuketown, foot fungus, unbothered, get geeked
Least favs: save me, pt. 2
this whole album was enjoyable, start to finish fck trunks n fatboy
This project proves that if Ski refines his style a bit and releases a 40 minute + album, he'll be one of the best young rappers in it.

Some of the experimentation works - Save Me (PT 2) and some of it feels too generic - Unbothered.

But Foot Fungus is on another tier altogether.
DeathIsBest
This album is mediocre. I was pretty hyped for this unlike everyone else as I’m a big fan of Ski. However, this guy is gaining popularity for GROWING OFF EVERYONE. His style is getting kind of old and although this album is decent and Ski STILL is one of my fav new school rappers, he needs to switch up his game. God damn. Ski is a great rapper and has laughably great lyrics but he needs to step up his game.
TheRootBoy
This is the project Ski Mask was built up to release since XXL. It's comedic, catchy af, and reminiscent of his tapes on SoundCloud. As I listen I can't seem to drop my smile. This is a fun listen! The ending of Stokeley could have been stronger, but I can always appreciate Lil Boat dropping by. The production is crisp, his licks slap, and it's easily a project to remember. Ya'll stay sleep.
Juan23
The start of the album is ok but the back end of the album isn’t very good at all and that Yachty verse is simply horrendous

FAV TRACKS: Foot Fungus, Ubothered, Save Me Pt 2, Far Gone