Cloud Nothings - Here and Nowhere Else
Sappy
Top Favorite: I'm Not Part Of Me
Other Favorites: Now Here In, Quieter Today, No Thoughts
Least Favorite: Giving Into Seeing
Not a masterpiece by any means, but definitely among the most catchy albums of 2015. It might not blow you away, but if you want an album of solid, energetic songs then definitely give this one a go.

I'm really excited to see where this band goes in the future. I have a feeling this is only the beginning.
soundsnaive
This album puts cloud nothings in an elite class of 21st century bands. The songs on this album are even better live!
Rob_StA
Favorite Tracks:
No Thoughts
Pattern Walks
CheapandLethal
Worth a listen
OmarElDark
El album más intenso y directo en la discografia de Cloud Nothings, tambien la prueba de que Dylan Baldi está en la cima de su propio juego (¡Sí! Aun)

De pies a cabeza es tumultoso/compacto,y aun mucho más en vivo se los juro.
Pattern Walks es la sucesora espiritual de Wasted Days y I'm Not Part of Me, es por mucho mi cancion favorita de esta decada.

[91/100]
I can't find another album out there that satisfies my lust for good rock and roll. This is seriously the most solid rock album I have heard in years. Passionate and loud. It keeps you yearning to relisten over and over.
very good effort from a band where you know what you're getting into before listening. "I'm Not A Part Of Me" was my favorite song of 2014.
ewestradio
It doesn't hit the 90's only because I think it lacks the production quality of Attack On Memory, which sounded incredible. Yeah, I get what they're going for here but there's still a slight certain something their missing on this effort. However, world you have been warned...big things coming from Dylan & Co. in the future.
Fav Song: I'm Not Part of Me
raymon
A very solid album. I did not love it as much as Attack on Memory, but I still feel it is an enjoyable rock album. I'm Not Part of Me is my favorite track.
GustavoAs02
an album that will be remembered as a classic of our future generation.
Good solid album. I was glad that Cloud Nothings opted to have only 8 tracks, instead of sticking in a few lesser pieces to pull the total number up.

I would agree with another review I read, that this is modern rock and not indie rock. We just seem too scared to use the phrase 'rock' any more.

This album probably won't stand the test of time but there are some great tracks. Check out; Quieter Today and I'm Not Part of Me.
This is their best album yet. Very creative approaches to tempo changes. I would consider the album positively mood altering in and of itself. Went beyond the hype and blew us all away!
snarekickblues
Best Track: Psychic Trauma, Pattern Walks, or I'm Not Part Of Me
Worst Track: Quieter Today
Most Overrated Track: Giving Into Seeing
Most Underrated Track: Just See Fear
Excellent album put forth by Cloud Nothings. I personally think this is even a better album than Attack on Memory, which I didn't think they could possibly out do. Psychic Trauma and I'm Not Part Of Me are two great singles from the album
tha138
Nice speed!Just like the punk old days.
There's fire here but watch out for the next turning.

Little Simz - GREY Area