In Flames - I, The Mask
I, The Mask
AntiPop
after listening to this album I realise that the band is starting to find a compromise between their old sound and new,
but they haven't quite reached it yet, but they are in the right direction.
what stops this album from being better is the sound of the cymbals as they are drawn out and were distracting while listening as they reminded me of the Steel sounding snare drum from St. Anger.
Seb
In all honesty this album is probably closer to a 6 by itself but in comparison with the latest albums In Flames has been releasing, it earns bonus points for going into the right direction. FINALLY moving away from the Hard Rock edgy nonsense that the last few albums were: In Flames has returned with a surprisingly well mixed and well written album that even contain a few songs that I would consider stand out hits for Modern Melodic Death. The first few songs are fantastic and almost sound ... read more
ScienceFIsA10
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie
They've managed to bring a new sound, and I honestly enjoy it. It's such a mix between they're old sound.
notbuzzzila
Oh god...it just...ugh
It's such a drag to sit through. All the energy of their melodeath days is gone. Everything that made them GOOD is gone. They're yet another Weezer (coincidence that they released albums on the same day? I think not).

Otoboke Beaver - Itekoma Hits
Commit Yourself Completely
Madonna - Madame X
Madonna
Madame X
Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
Billie Eilish
WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
Crumb - Jinx