Hollow Comet - Hollow Comet
Sappy
Top Favorite: Now It's Too Late
Other Favorites: The Way I Wanted To, Wait And See, Blue As I Go By
Least Favorite: With You
A charming and really cute lo-fi indie folk with hidden, perhaps in vocals, midwest emo aesthetics.
PatrickL0419
fairly good!
It’s short but I don’t really care to fault this record, honestly. These are very pretty and heartwarming acoustic tunes that just make me want to lay in bed, cuddle with my pillow and close my eyes as these “lullabies” drift me off to sleep.

Fav Tracks: Wait and See, Now It’s So Late, The Way I Wanted To, Blue as I Go By, With You

Least Fav Track: Movies

Score:
8.2
Aww
luisdelrey2016
To set a bad point on this Hollow Comet record is hardly done, the guitar accompanying alongside that delightful ambient makes up the most beautiful tracks of the year so far. This recalls a mad homesick that can be tapped so warmly.

FAVS: Blue as I Go By, Now It's So Late, The Way I Wanted To, Wait and See, Little Flowers
LEAST FAV: Movies
Lo-fi Acoustic Emo. Short songs. Some very pretty guitar work including a lil bit of unexpected slide guitar. I like Track 4; The Way I Wanted To.
Not very memorable, but the songs were kinda cute, and the guitar work is cool, I guess. Very lacking on the song writing front

Favorites: Blue as I Go By, Movies, With You, Wait and See, Little Flowers

Worst: Now It’s So Late
This album comes actually out of nowhere for me. A super enjoyable surprise to begin the year for good.

PS: pls put the album on spotify. I really need it there. For my collection!
surplus
Dreamy and atmospheric album that creates a nice, warm feeling. Perfect for bleak days.

Favourite Track(s):
Now It's So Late, Wait and See
dimitrisvov
Dreamy, warm and perfect for a rainy afternoon.
The combination of the acoustic instrumentation and the vocals bring together a unique lonely atmosphere.
ColinAndrews
Philly in the building!

The vocal range displayed on this project is fantastic and the tonality left me in such a pleasurable and dreamlike state for the duration of the project.

The lyrics are meaningful, the acoustic guitar accentuates the feeling of cohesiveness and it is simply very nice to listen to.

Favorite Track: Wait and See
This record is so damn cute and sincere honestly!

My heart felt warm the whole time, made me want to curl up with a signifcant other by the hearthfire
CuckBoi5000
Thanks to Henny again for talking about this shit for the whole day making me curious enough to listen to it
Benny
This is nice
Henny
I'm so glad i found this gem on Bandcamp, i was just looking for some new music to check out. And i seemed to like the cover, this album blew me away with some of the same vibes thar Twin Fantasy (2018 AOTY) gave me. I think this will grow on me even more as time passes as well. Definetly recommending this one.

Edit: This album just puts a big smile on my face everytime i listen to it.

Ariana Grande - thank u, next