Rosetta - Sower of Wind
Sower of Wind
A towering onslaught of ambient soundscapes. It sounds like these guys put a ton of effort into the mastering on this.

An absolute bandcamp gem
MusicSucks
I'm not very familiar with ambient music (so I may be overrating out of ignorance) but this record was surprisingly enjoyable as, surprise, ambient music. The soundscapes created are aiming for a darker vibe but they are very accessible. Some tracks are more memorable than others, which makes for the only big downside of this project - it's not very cohesive quality wise.
I also wish this was longer, as 30 mere minutes feels a bit short.

FAV TRACKS - East, North.
gas_souza
East - 70
South - 70
West - 70
North - 70
Henny
With this 4 track, 30 minuet project, i got an amazing experience. The dark, mysterious vibe that this album gave off is mind boggling. It gave off some strong "F♯ A♯ ∞" vibes. I have a strong feeling that this will end up as one of my favorite albums of 2019. And i definetly recommend this project if you like Post-Rock and, or Post-Metal. But even if you don't, you should still give this a shot.
A Post-Metal band makes a post-rock ambient album

Best Tracks: East,South,North
Worst Track: West
laz456
If you like ambient I recommend checking this out. Decent little project.
It's cool if you want to set an atmosphere, but your songs still have to have some progression in it.

Favorites: North

Worst: South
Sappy
Top Favorite: North
Other Favorites: West, South
Least Favorite: East
Interesting sound, but it gets boring after a while
lemuriams
"Ty masz cipkę jak rozetkę, a ja chuja mam jak zwierz" - Warszawiak z Karsina - Kto Cię Dzisiaj Posunie
Gloden
Damn this thing is so mesmerizing and beautiful. It's so easy to just get lost in the spacious soundscape this thing sucks you into. It does lack progression, but it’s still a very beautiful project. Good stuff man.
DukeEman
Atmospheric ambient music that takes you in all directions with its interesting soothing musical sounds...
A sparse ambient work with four songs, respectively named for the four directions on a compass. This album slowly becomes more rhythmic and structured as it goes along, and by the last song, North, you can make out a clear pattern and melody. My favorite was, Track3, "West" as it has the most joy bubbling under the solemn notes and tones that permeate the rest of the album. a Pleasant surprise for me.
kneelthedivine
Some really great atmospheric moments on the opening and closing tracks, however there really isn't much going on for the duration of South and West (apart from an interesting radio sample on the latter).
CuckBoi5000
Atmosphere on this is insane

Ariana Grande - thank u, next
Head Above Water
HOMESHAKE - Helium
HOMESHAKE
Helium
Various Artists - 環境音楽 Kankyō Ongaku: Japanese Ambient, Environmental & New Age Music 1980–1990
Various Artists