Comethazine - Bawskee 2
Bawskee 2
Henny
The people who are rating this like a 20, y’all are taking this dude way to seriously. He makes fun party, hype music. Lyrics are the last thing this dude cares about.

He is a discount Playboi Carti Though.
Benny
Boring trap music
Man this year is gonna suck
PatrickL0419
Boiled chicken breasts have more personality than this record.

I actually found the first few tracks pretty enjoyable but it just completely falls apart from Hippopotamus on. Nonsense and Demar Derozan standout tracks, but even they can't stop this record from being wallpaper trap.
jordymusic
Yup, I've heard this a million times before. Kind of feels like a Ski Mask rip off too with the style and length of the project. I suppose he has a good energy in his rapping but I'm tired of this shit now. Best thing is a very short runtime and the hilarious cover art.
*Yawn*

Yeah. I don’t have anything new to say about this shit. It’s a generic trap rap mixtape and nothing else. At least it’s short.

Fav Tracks: zzzzzzz

Least Fav Tracks: The one with the generic lyrics and boring trap beat, the one with the generic lyrics and boring trap beat, the one with the generic lyrics and boring trap beat, the one with the generic lyrics and boring trap beat

Score:
2.9
The rating that shows that this is an album with generic lyrics and boring trap ... read more
therealkeifer
It's so hard to get past the fact that this guy sounds like a Smokepurpp clone. Some of these songs are fun, but with the short song length and repetitive flow, I can only be glad this album was just 17 minutes.
I heard 2 tracks and had to go to the hospital for a brain surgery to get them out of my head. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
dlspslb
Jesus there is so much shitty trap music
thebibleparttwo
hehehe
birdmanslawyer
Bawskee 2 is a generic trap mixtape that adds nothing new to the genre, and every track has recycled flows from Comethazine's first project. As much as I would like to stick to that statement and bash this project, I found myself enjoying and turning up to some of the tracks on here. The beats hit super hard and add replay value to the whole thing. This isn't really for music enthusiasts that want to find lyrical ability or wordplay in something they listen to. It's just mindless fun. B2 clocks ... read more
PNGLIFT
Totally recommend this tape for people who value mundane-to-the-bone trap rap as hype background music. That goes for the rest of the gutter too. I guess I hoped to salvage something out from this.
LilGatorade
Every song he has ever made is the exact same. Shitty generic trap beats, Corny lines about fucking your bitch, and uninteresting flows
kneelthedivine
This isn't even good hype music. It's just so uninspired from beginning to end. Do people even listen to this guy?
TheDankestMeme
DeMar DeRozan

Least Favorite Tracks:
4 Pound
Wine and Dine

I really did want to like this album, and I do but it this seems like any old "SoundCloud Trap" style that feels copied, mostly like Smokepurpp or Tay K, but nonetheless it is pretty lit
Sappy
Top Favorite: I Be Damned
Other Favorites: Onmygrannykids, Nonsense, DeMar DeRozan
Least Favorite: 4 Pound
ChrisMan
Some of the most annoying music I have ever listened to. I hope you like some of the most basic beats with a guy screaming BITCH every 3 seconds.

Best song: BENJAMIN COUNTER
Worst song: NONSENSE
Although its fuck you attitude and nature is appreciated, it lacks anything of value, besides one bar here or there.

Best Tracks: I Be Damned, Benjamin Counter, How Do You Do?

Worst Track: 4 Pound
KayRocky
Comethazine falls short of any originality and unique style. Showing lack of meaning lyrically but also musically.
Cory_Revv
His clearly a rip off
Chadless
I actually enjoyed the first Bawskee; it was a enjoyably mindless trap album that lacked substance, but never bored me, really.
It’s too bad that “Bawskee 2” doesn’t improve on its predecessor’s many shortcomings. This album is a lot more boring and uninteresting than the previous album, even though it’s much shorter.
I’m starting to dislike Comethazine’s scant track lengths, because the songs basically end before they begin, which constantly ... read more
Fun, energetic trap rap. Basic but put together well
I enjoyed this lmao.
Listened to Melon, this is just unoriginal & is boring
Favorites: I BE DAMNED, BENJAMIN COUNTER, NONSENSE, GUSHER GUTS
Worst: ONMYGRANNYKIDS
uhTragic
fav: ONMYGRANNYKIDS, I BE DAMNED, BENJAMIN COUNTER, GUSHER GUTS
Comethazine is just pure ass. adding Demar Derozan to my playlist tho
Take Lil Pump or Smokepurpp and give them more raw energy and better beats and you have Comethazine. You can't expect substantial lyrics, it's a short and enjoyable mixtape of fun, hard-hitting songs. It serves its purpose well. It also manages to keep a fairly consistent level of quality. That being said, I can't rate it above a 70 since it has almost no substance at all and is not really innovative or impressive in any way.
max2k
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

T
THI
TH
T
domcreator
So many parts got me like "Yeah... that's cool.... I wouldn't save the song though"
RoJoe
When I heard this was dropping, I was pretty excited. Bawskee was already my favorite trap album of last year, so I was hoping that Comethazine could follow that up with another great project. Unfortunately, I can’t really call this anything more than good. It’s definitely not as good as the original, but there are some highlights (especially the last two tracks). I feel like Comethazine’s performances are worse and the production isn’t as fresh as it was on the ... read more
Catchy turn up trap that kills brain cells idk how to rate this one

Best Songs
I Be Damned
Benjamin Counter
Demar DeRozan

Worst Songs
How do you do
Gusher Guts
Wine & Dine
Onmygrannykids was the only song that was good on this record wish it was just a single of that
Its ignorant, its fun. Trap music in this Lil Pump/Smokepurpp style isn't meant to be taken the same way as a Kendrick Lamar. The album is hype, ridiculous, with some of the funniest ad libs I have ever heard. I Be Damned and Nonsense are total hits IMO. Tracks like OnmyGrannyKids and Wine & Dine fall short for me, but overall the record is fun and pretty enjoyable. Not as good as Bawskee 1 but a few tracks on this tape are still on repeat.
ITSisaacschaaf
I mean it's not good but lighten up a little. It's just fun brainless music.
Knxckebeatz
Definitely worse than the first one but atleast shorter
Best track: I BE DAMNED
As much as I hate to say it this album is fun as hell.
(Sorry for imperfect english)
By far not a great mixtape but definitely not bad either.
I think this album contains some song that nearly hit the target and other that missed. I still think this mixtape shows that Comethazine has potential to become something big. I also enjoy the "theme" of the project and its energy.

- Not facts but my own opinion.
Take a moment to imagine what you think would be the quintessential example of the most boring, grating, generic piece of trap music. Wait! You don't have to, here it is.
jacksample
very boring trap beats. Nothing special about them at all. Comethazine uses similar flows on literally every song. Not to mention, I find his voice is so annoying for some reason. Didn't really expect much lyrically but was still disappointed. Run time is very short with most of the songs being about two minutes long. It's just okay but none of it sounds original at all.
ColinAndrews
Hot Take: I fucking love Comethazine. Walk is one of my favorite trap songs of all time. That being said, the thing that made the songs from the original Bawskee so special to me was the energy that he brought to each and every track. Also, the repetitive nature of the tracks worked with his lyrics.

On this project, it's the exact opposite. It feels like he is sleepwalking through this project, and it is even more repetitive than the last Bawskee, which I previously thought was impossible. ... read more
BEAR
the most boring album i've heard in a while. my enjoyment came from the african man on I Be Damned and the track 4 Pound was aight. the rest was trash. avoid this album at all cost.

FAV TRACK: 4 Pound

LEAST FAV TRACK: Hippopotamus

EDIT: Even worse this time.
Greatr
Oh this shit BAD bad.
Brendo
I realize this is kind of typical trap rap, but I can't deny that I like it. I love the bouncy flows and beats all over the album. It doesn't overstay it's welcome either, at a measly 17 minutes. I don't think its nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be.
GamerBryce
Short and sweet generic trap
Come on man.... It's so short yet so boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg......................................................................................

I actually had some expectations from him cuz I liked walk and bands but man he's just another No Jumper spawn.....
KanyesEgo
It’s fine, it’s funny at times and sorta cheap experimental but it’s fine. I don’t see him improving at all though.
tonymontana
Nonsense is a good banger
lilnedbigby
Comethazine's new project is filled with ten back-to-back bangers. The production on this album is eerie and ominous, and it suits his lyrics and flows quite well, even if they do lack creativity or subject matter. This is definitely one of the loudest projects of 2019.
ChukPizel
this album is so mind nummingly boringly and thank god it was short, this was more fun repetitive than tik tok, Gucci gang and the entire die lit album. first song was good and so was how do you do which that song was only liked because it was a DoIHaveTheSauce rip off from ski and the first track was grand and menacing, but it was all wasted potential.
Unpopular opinion: EVERY SONG IS A BANGER

Doesn't mean the album is amazing, this album has no lyrical/meaning in any of the songs, but comethazine can definitely ride a beat and make it pop. This artist is definitely a guilty pleasure. Bawskie 1 & 2 are definitely albums I will come back to for the fun, hypebeast, energetic albums from 2017,2018.

best songs: NONSENSE, HIPPOTAMUS, GASHER GUTS, DEMAR DEROZAN (I swear I heard this song somewhere though)

don't take this album seriously, ... read more

Ariana Grande - thank u, next