Billie Eilish - WHEN I WAS OLDER (Music Inspired by the Film
WHEN I WAS OLDER (Music Inspired by the Film "ROMA")
regent
this song was lowkey so boring, i could barely hear her. i know shes done this style of very quiet beginnings with 'when the partys over' but the autotune thing kinda killed it. i suppose this shows her vocal range (in which shes going deep at the start) but thats it. instrumentals were not amazing. but hey i'll give her points for a catchy chorus. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
it was just a bit of a weird song
sumrapsungs
so much kanye west vibes
JUKEBOX
I don't like to rate singles on this site, but this song is easily the best she released since her 2017 EP. This overall rating is a shame honestly.
Spech
Her best song easily, love the dark, psychedelic vibe going throughout the song, all the individual parts come together really well, if only it had something more maybe at the end or maybe a slightly faster pace in some parts it could've been a 10, regardless, it's a great song!
ColinAndrews
Although this song has fuck-all to do with one of the best films of the year, it is a very eerie tune that provides an interesting and surreal environment, which is complimented by the use of auto tune by Billie.

The lyrics to the chorus are absolutely gorgeous, but the verses are kind of uninspired. When the drums kick in, I was taken out of the atmosphere a bit, and I feel like they were not that necessary for the minimalistic tone she seems to be taking with this piece.

Still really ... read more
Jonathan00
"Sólo para intelectuales"
PartyxPotPie
limbo - airplane mode type of intro, dug that, however it felt like the same key riff for too long. i hate the autotune in this one, she can sing, so why use autotune. sounds too much of the same material she's always been giving, just with more effects. i REALLY like the tremolo on the vocals during that section of the song, that was sick. overall, it was too long and too much of the same thing, HOWEVER the song was alright.
Leo_AV
no please, I just watched the movie so they can release a song with this thing

Ariana Grande - thank u, next