Sungazer - Sungazer, Vol. 2
Sungazer, Vol. 2
This was an exhilarating EP. I enjoyed the blend of Jazz and electronic on multiple songs. As well as the drumming on all five tracks. This is a very unique and worthwhile listen.
Jonathan00
I loved the experimatencion that is played in this EP
MusicSucks
Interesting combination of jazz and dubstep (?) elements making for an interesting experience.

I would suggest checking Adam Neely's (the bassist here) youtube channel if you haven't yet and are interested in music theory.
ChukPizel
This was pretty insane, I was impressed how it combined all of this elements from other genres to work with this chiptune sound, these guys should collab with Death Grips man, or some Peggy. (Yes I used Peggy and Death Grips in the same sentence, deal with it)
I really enjoy this project, nothing too substantial, but an interesting insight into their style. I love this jazzy vapor wave sound that they have created, also the very off beat and left filed percussion and melodies created are intriguing instead of boring. This is defnitely worth a listen, I see alot of potential, if they manage to harness more convincing vocals, they could create some music with some more meaning. But for what this is, an EP to show off their musical talents, it is near ... read more
5 songs. The art work drew me in. Sounds like adult contemporary music on psychedelics. Is there such thing as Vaporwave Contemporary Jazz? It's refreshing. Very approachable compositions with an updated sonic palate. Can't really tell how much of the instrumentation is live and how much is digital.
While the songs on here are very musically impressive, groovy, and odd, I can't help leaving with a feeling of, "that's it?" There aren't enough differing songs on hear to leave an emotional punch. However, I can't wait until sungazer attempts a more ambitious project.
Get some electronica jazz fusion madness into ya with the final two crazy tracks a standout...
Just because your music is weird an experimental doesn't mean it's automatically good. It's interesting and technically impressive but it's not that enjoyable or memorable.

Favorites: Ostinato, Electro

Worst: Drunk
Flying Lotus meets Chiptune: I definitely wanna see this guy work as a producer with some vocalists or rappers, I feel like we could see some really interestng songs
PatrickL0419
Fairly interesting listen, although some moments have the tendency to descend into kitsch a bit (Electro).

James Blake - Assume Form
James Blake
Assume Form
Sharon Van Etten - Remind Me Tomorrow
Sharon Van Etten
Remind Me Tomorrow
Deerhunter - Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared?
Deerhunter
Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared?
Maggie Rogers - Heard It In A Past Life