Big K.R.I.T. - TDT
GIZ
Three solid ep's combined into one compilation album. Smooth listen, nice production and lyrics, k.r.i.t. does it once again.
jacksimpson741
this is pretty bland, especially for krit. that said there are a couple bangers on here admittedly (glorious and learned from texas mainly)
Knxckebeatz
Few solid bangers from K.R.I.T.
Best track: Learned From Texas
PatrickL0419
Acceptable work from the King.
ChrisMan
I found quite a bit of enjoyment out of this. I didn't really find any song amazing but at the same time, nothing was really terrible everything was just good or ok. It's good for just putting on in the background to chill out to.

Best song: 1 Oh Oh
Worst song: Learned From Texas
Sappy
Top Favorite: Pick Yourself Up
Other Favorites: Higher (King Pt. 6), Energy, 1 Oh Oh
Least Favorite: Look What I Got
BruhMan
FAV: Energy, Learned From Texas, Pick Yourself Up, Glorious & Look What I Got

LEAST: Higher (King Pt. 6)
It's blanf conpared to 4 eva is a mighty long time. However, I found a couple of the songs pretty nice
Pretty versatile.
Favorites: Higher (King Pt. 6), 4 Tha Three, Look What I Got, Pick Yourself Up, Glorious
Worst: 1 Oh Oh
BEAR
While this isn't close to 4 eva is a mighty long time or K.R.I.T. wuz here it's still extremely good.

EDIT: This is good, but I rarely find myself coming back to it.
pkat
Krit’s new project TDT is a compilation of his three 2018 EPs and it is almost wholly unnecessary. Pulled altogether, these songs do nothing to justify the rereleasing of these tracks less than a year later. Although perhaps no tracklist would, the ordering here does not allow these songs to fill a deeper narrative, nor do they heighten each other. It’s a compilation that fails to be more than the sum of its parts.

The songs themselves don’t ask much of the listener either. ... read more
GianB
Está... bien. Pasa que me clavás esto después de "4eva..." y es un bajón, no le llega ni a los talones.
My first ever time listening to Big K.R.I.T, and I mean i'm not really impressed. I can appreciate the mans technical ability quite a bit, and I actually enjoyed the opening track "Energy" a lot, but the last 7 tracks just did not interest me at all.
I haven't listened to a lot of Big K.R.I.T.'s past music, but this record doesn't come off as anything special/unique in such a populated genre. None of the songs are horrible, but I didn't particularly enjoy any of them enough that I would come back to listen to this EP compilation.
therealkeifer
Great collection of Big K.R.I.T.'s EPs.
AlexLW_08
▲ Glorious, Learned From Texas
decent. big K.R.I.T. still proves to be a great M.C. with a real presence. however, coming after 4eva is a mighty long time, this is a bit underwhelming, mostly in personality. production shows a much more mainstream approach and is much more predictable than it's predecessor, and big K.R.I.T. does have to phone it in on a filler track or two. a great addition to a work-out playlist, with "4 tha three" being a standout banger.

favs: 4 tha three, energy
least: pick yourself up
Sounds like a conventional mixtape with traditional rap songs; there isn’t much variety or experimentation in song structure, but he has interesting flows and speaks on many subjects, and the whole thing bangs without any egregiously bad tracks.

Favorites: Energy, Learned From Texas, Pick Yourself Up, 1 Oh Oh, Look What I Got, 4 Tha Three

Worst: Higher (King Pt. 6)

Xiu Xiu - Girl with Basket of Fruit