Vampire Weekend - Harmony Hall
Harmony Hall
ColinAndrews
Count me in on the hype train for this single, because wow it is incredible. I've always been super impressed by the way this band constructs their melodies and harmonies in such a unique way, considering that the majority of people in the genre tend to focus on the quality of the voice, as opposed to the quality of the actual notes to the tune.

The tonality of everything builds off of each other and it seems like the vocals, instrumentation and lyrics are mingling together and becoming ... read more
Vampire Weekend hasn’t changed a bit throughout these past 6-ish years and that makes me happy! Great hook, great vocal melodies, great writing, it’s catchy as hell, this is everything that a VW single should be! This is definitely one of my favorite singles of the year so far!
2019 theme song???

I think sOoo
Now thats what i call a return God damn

EDIT: I've had this on repeat since yesterday. It's so fucking good.
davidlopess97
I'm so happy to hear Ezra's voice again
nzzrn
i'm living for that reference to finger back!
lemuriams
The most beautiful sound this year is between 0: 00-0: 40 and each time it repeats - if this was the whole song, it would be the best song ... of decade, but it is still genius.
charlie17
Eatin asian pussy all i need was sweet and sour sauce
jackmcguigan96
Harmony Hall feels effortlessly gorgeous as Vampire Weekend makes you feel nostalgic for their own discography, through the ever haunting yet ever relevant line "I don't wanna live like this, but I don't wanna die."
CJAYy
I haven’t heard anything new from this band in a long time, because these guys were basically my childhood, and my parents bumped them heavy, and this single didn’t disappoint and it was worth the 6 year wait for.
gabbygee
This single oozes of Grateful Dead mysticism.
nebua
it is a cute catchy song but not going anywhere. ı was except more powerful return from them.

still, it feels fresh and makes me wonder other songs.
ethan3lp
I mean, it’s new Vampire Weekend. Living the reuse of “I don’t wanna live like this, but I don’t wanna die” from Finger Back. They continue to be one of the best bands in existence.
Kengoji
Bangs
amygoodall
good
Tielur
Worth the 6 years of waiting. Instant VW appeal for all the die hards. Might just be their first anthem.
noahb_
Any concern about Rostam leaving having a direct effect on their abilities to create great tracks has flown out the window. This chapter of their musical evolution is shaping up to be the most exciting so far. Let's hope they can keep it going, as they seem to be prepared for, with the consistent stream of releases in the pipeline that will keep them top of mind for the entirety of 2019.
これは森の音楽会だと思う。小さな動物たちの。
Kicup
Really beautiful and gorgeous. Very warm, cozy, calm, and nice. There is something nostalgic about this song, maybe the piano, or the acoustic twangy guitars, I can't quite put my finger on it. Them taking lyrics from one of the songs they used before is kinda annoying, and the song does have some generic qualities to it, but overall I'd say give this one a listen.
Vampire Weekend- Harmony Hall review
Rating- 85/100
1 sentence review: For a comeback track, 'Harmony Hall' perfectly describes everything we've all missed about Vampire Weekend.
Review:
Although it's one of only two songs, 2021 being the latter, Harmony Hall is the kind of positive song I feel we all needed. Full of energy and with a killer acoustic guitar throughout, this marks the return of a divisive, but excellent, band. It sounds familiar, but not overly similar to their previous works, a ... read more
thomasuic
Beautiful come back. Some much positive vibes in this song.
matscomh
kind of boring but still very enjoyable
PatrickL0419
calm
pretty happy,positive,fun,and enjoyable!
VividAids
a song like this makes me want to self-identify as white

Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve