The Horrors - Luminous
Luminous
cwmDJ
indie rock, the songs are all quite good but it is nowhere near as good as Skying, their previous album, disappointing
raymon
The Horrors made a very solid album. This isn't one that I will call a masterpiece but it is a rewarding listen.
JustinSlick
I was close-but-not-quite on board with Skying, but I think they've finally gotten through to me with this one. Truth be told, nothing yet this year has really blown me away, but this is pretty good. Not Tame Impala good, but good nonetheless.
tha138
Gothically groovy and psychedelically hazy, this is how mainstream rock music should sound: squarelly produced to conquer the world!
ElOsoPolar_
Diferente, una buena banda se caracteriza por poder manejar y cambiar su sonido sin quitarles su escencia, Como las tradicionales intros que le ponen a sus canciones (Chasing Shadows),poco de shoegazing (Jealous Sun) y mucha Neo-Psychedelia (Falling Star, First Day of Spring)y un tema medio mainstream (So Now your know) De los mejores discos del año
best tracks: Chasing Shadows/ I See You / Sleepwalk
Guigss
Less strange and peculiar, but far more touchable and cerebral than the records they´ve already made. Good job!
snarekickblues
Best Track: Chasing Shadows or Jealous Sun
Worst Track: Mine And Yours
Most Overrated Track: First Day Of Spring
Most Underrated Track: Sleepwalk
Best album sofar this year. Some of the songs will be listened to many years into the future
Absolutely breath-taking record. The intro is beautiful and one of my favorite tracks of the year.
Creator R-Zita
Beautiful vocals and beautiful music. "Luminous" is a radio-friendly album with elements of indie rock,electronica,posp-punk and other genres!
Misstep
lemuriams
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha EVERYONE CHANGE RATINGS, BECOUSE PITCHFORK GIVE 6.7 hahahahahaha STUPID PEOPLE WITHOUT HEADS.
Xenakis
Maybe the best album Echo & The Bunnymen/Simple Minds/Psychedelic Furs never made. This is a sound that's been mined constantly over the last ten years or so, but there aren't many other examples that do better.
TomViolence
Faultless. A revelation for British music
They're still horrible. Get it? Get it? What I don't get is the critic score.

Car Seat Headrest - Commit Yourself Completely