Hælos - Any Random Kindness
Any Random Kindness
Atrocityblubber
The firsr half of this album feels very sluggish to me which makes me had doubts about really liking this album

But holy shit the latter half just decided to fucking make up for it
Dwubiegunowo
Was very hooked and emotionally attached to their first record, however got very disappointed by the singles leading up to ARK. I ignored the album when it first came out and I regretted it a lot when I finally gave it a listen. ’Boy/Girl’ single grew on me so much that it simply became my favourite on the album. I still think that other singles are the worst part of the whole record, I started liking them though. This LP is a bit different comparing to their debut, their style is ... read more
laz456
I like the blend of influences a lot on this album- it's a pretty cool merging of house music, dream pop, and electronic. But there's really nothing special about the songwriting or production at all. I didn't hate it but likely won't return to it very often. Check it out only if you are interested in those genres I guess. The lightest of 6's.
Sophomore release from the London trio channels modern anxieties and millennial detachment with captivating electronic pieces & atmospheric soundscapes. Not a sophomore slump indeed.
DCCXX
The opening track had me thinking this album was going to be a lot different than it actually is. The ambience of Another Universe is beautiful, but the majority of the rest of this album is pretty bland indietronica. Also the beginning of the song Boy Girl sounds exactly like E.T. by Katy Perry.

Favourite Tracks:

Another Universe
ARK
Last One Out (Turn the Lights Off)

Least Favourite Tracks:

Buried in the Sand
Kyoto
Boy Girl

4.3/10
KingLukas
Nice blend of sounds and influences on this from house, through electronic and indie pop music to hip hop and even a little prog/post rock influences. The production, compositions and vocal performances are solid throughout. No stand out tracks but overall a good project.
PaulyZ

Deep State (6.8)
Empty Skies (7.4)
Happy Sad (7.0)
So Long, Goodbye (7.1)
Last One Out (Turn the Lights Off) (7.0)
So long awaited. Does not disappoint.

Pop Smoke - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Pop Smoke
Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware