Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh
New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh
itsyahboinoah
Review coming soon....
Houdanny
Man this thing ended up letting me down, and that's mainly due to the strength of the SOARING high points at the beginning part of the album. "Window Seat" and "Get MUNNY" are these incredibly infectious and fantastically well performed RnB numbers that just solidify Erykah as being the genius that she is. But the majority of the rest of this album really just fails to match the expectations set by that strong start. The potential is there though, so I feel like once I ... read more
winitheju
Just came across this one. Drags on a little too long but holy crap is it captivating
EntryIncomplete
The second part of Erykah's bold, two part project carries her sound forward and upward into the space age. It is without a doubt a fantastic continuation of an already great album, with prestine and professional production that continues to surprise fans, while still giving them exactly what they're coming to Badu for.
David_AcidFunk
Love
Gone Baby, Don't Be Long
Out My Mind, Just In Time
Gaspurga87
La reina del neo soul mantiene su trono incolume con otro ejercicio de estilo a la altura de su figura.
Z.Younk
Every Baduism is... a baduism. This holds esteem for me for a crucial time in my life when Badu was one of the most cathartic things the music world had to offer. In hindsight this may be 2010's best R&B and one of the decade's top examples of inventiveness in the genre with a classic sensibility.
gucciear
One of the most forgotten projects of the decade! amazing from end to end.

Juice WRLD - Legends Never Die
Jump Rope Gazers
Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher
Phoebe Bridgers
Punisher
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware