BTS & Charli XCX - Dream Glow
The fact that BTS are dropping a soundtrack (OST) on June 28th, the same week that Bandana is set to release, is making me paranoid about the inevitable second BTS bot invasion, and we're not even halfway through the year yet!! 😬

"If there is another BTS album, DON'T ADD IT! I know we have to add music whenever it comes out, but we cannot let this happen again!" -Plats

Even with the Charli XCX feature, I thought that this single was incredibly boring and uninteresting. Her ... read more
KnifeTrick
With the release of her disaster track with Diplo, Charli is really starting to fall off.
And with BTS becoming more mainstream, calls for mainstream artists and a mainstream song. It's somewhat more memorable than the stuff on PERSONA but there's really nothing too special here that stands out.
mitsuki
sugary
PopMonster
charli: i’m dropping a song!!
song: *drops*
charli: *is a feature*

i hope she’s just getting the junk out of the way before her actually album with her actual songs (hopefully)

5/10
Melonade
the demo was better
BTS didn't really lift this song
Malneezy
Its ok i guess.
Boring. The worst out of the 3 songs in the ost so far.
Edit: Surprisingly a grower.
riathelynx
seriously did not like charlis voice. it sounded so incongruous? also why the fuck did they auto tune even Jin's voice?? like was it necessary? anyway I LOVED the melody and the soft beats and the lyrics are very charming
thevelvet
better then every song off of persona. everyone say, thank u charli. i blame halsey now for that garbage ep.
livjbyrne
I love this song and can't wait for BTS World to come out! Thank you BTS!
PeterJoe
Even tho charli sounds great the song is just meh i'm just waiting for charli to drop a single of her own

Ameer Vann - Emmanuel