Kindness - Something Like a War
Something Like a War
lemuriams
In the end, Kindness found a way to success, which makes this album his best work.

On the previous album, he bored everyone (even the biggest fans), but on this album the sound and featurings work well.
maxonrocket
На дебютной и последовавшей после неё пластинках Kindness уверенно двигался к тому, чтобы занять определенную и достаточно выгодную нишу в «околотанцевальной» соул-музыке. Но нынешняя попытка нырнуть в ещё более популярное звучание уже играет с ним злую шутку.
paralirava
Where did we found this outdated 90-s pop album in the late 10-s
Album cover is nice
Completely unknown set of artists for me
Nice sound, very stylish
But so boring
vitenrique
Kindness gives us one of the most delicious albums of the year. It dares to fly high and sometimes it's a successfull try - as in "Hard To Believe" and "Something Like a War". The team picked to join on vocals matches perfectly with each sound. It flows super easy on the ears.

Must listen to: Raise Up, Hard To Believe, No New Lies
isthisxephyr
Kindness is at his best on this record, even if the lacklustre first half doesn't deliver as well as it's gorgeous second half, backed by an array of talented collaborators.
Guilhermecritic
Achei um pouco cansativo pois o álbum não tem um pico musical. Porém é bem trabalhado, usou o synth pop pra demonstrar as emoções.

Joji - Nectar