The Regrettes - How Do You Love?
How Do You Love?
Yaysuz
I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to think about what to write for this review. And I don't know about you, but that's never a good sign. I did not get anything out of this record. This things was very boring.

Sorry, I don't have anything more to add.
Vanners
A lot of the songs on here sound far too similar to the rest of the tracks here, which makes them become tiring and very forgettable very quickly. Lyrically it's kind of bland too, no hooks or choruses here that I really see myself getting stuck in my head. Not really fond of this one on the whole.
distraughtonaut
it can be a little same-y, and it was an odd choice to go all out love songs (as if we needed more or that was a real challenge), but in the end the regrettes proved their worth in my mind. i was a little worried how this would sound with all the member changes, but they made some great free standing songs here

favs: how do u love, first half minus pumpkin
JoshRunkPocker
cool, enjoyable pop rock
Perfect pop punk album. So many spins
A lot of this feels like I could really enjoy this live. I imagine a nice summer night at Express Live just dancing and singing every word to this album. Oh boy that would be the dream. This is a fun album but one of the beefs I have is that a lot of it sounds similar. I wish that maybe I heard more stripped back songs, ballads. Lydia Night has an electric voice, and this being their second album I look forward to seeing what they do in the future.

Best: California Friends, Fog, More Than a ... read more
On The Regrettes' sophomore album "How Do You Love?", love is the centre of the record. Whether falling in love, or breaking up, all songs are rooted in that feeling. This album came out near the end of the summer and feels perfect for that time. The teen indie rock/pop band captures the feeling of hanging out with your friends, talking about nothing but feeling great, while someone is taking polaroids. It may be too little for the extensive 15-track long album, but even in the ... read more
Enjoyable, fun album
MrAustinFine
01. "Are You in Love? (Intro)" - Not really a big fan of this intro and I kinda hate that it starts off the album. I think it would have been better suited at the end of the album, or maybe right before the closing track, though I think it comes off as incredibly juvenile. I, however, won't count it against the album's rating because I don't really consider it an actual track.

02. "California Friends" - The album's lead single and a much better way to kick off the album in ... read more
PaulyZ

The Game (7.2)
Has It hit you (7.0)
How do you love? (7.2)
AShinyGiratina
Slightly bland but nonetheless enjoyable pop rock
11/10. Album of the year so far!
Xristoula
A morning type album.You can go to work with a smile.
petcheetahlive
i really enjoyed it! fog is probably my favorite.

Brockhampton - GINGER