Help Support AOTY
Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Remix)
Bad Guy (Remix)
Kanye
A great cut on a huge album is ruined by Justin Bieber... nothing ever changes 😔
KnifeTrick
Lmao. As soon as I heard that dumb "Skrrt", I had my face on my desk throughout the entire song.
This is not just your ordinary dumb radio-pop song that you can just cover with your blandness with no effort, Justin.
Gyro64
Justin does not fit in this holy shit lmao
IvoBraga
ehehe let's ruin a good song just to get those juicy streams count running up ehehexd
Justin's brighter vocal tones work jarringly off the darker instrumental, his entire feature is dull and there's barely any vocal chemistry between the two. He also seems to ad-lib a lot here, like "Hey look! I'm in this song too! Remember me?". I love the original song a lot but this just does not work... at all.
billie, no!

to me this remix is very unnecessary, even if shes making a song with her idol, still not an excuse for bringing back justin bieber circa 2012 on this track (i swear when i first heard justin on this song, i remembered boyfriend lmaoo)

i like the original version, but this was just a hot mess.

Verdict: listen to the solo version.
Notorious_Man
The original is a decent, quirky pop tune, that was quite refreshing to hear. Justin's feature and his adlibs make it a borderline parody and quite unlistenable. Was it really necessary for justin to adlib "skrrriit" into this song? like this is an utter trainwreck and hope it flops HARD.
Tielur
Who told him to hop on this?
tylersreviews
So, Old Town Road has been blocking out everyone from getting to #1, maybe this is Billie's attempt to bring Justin Bieber on a remix and try to compete with Lil Nas X? I don't know but I agree with everyone's review on this single. If there's one with a positive review someday over 70/100, count me out of it. Not that their will be anyways because this is garbage.

edit: there is now oh no
Universe555
I legitimately thought I was going to be able to compliment bad guy at the end of the year.

But it looks like Justin Bieber has physically prevented me from doing so.
jewest30211
skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Saucelord777
You already know I’m going to hate this if Billie isn’t the worst part of this mess
RakkSingles
Wait, this isn't some dumb YouTube parody?
MariellyAkarius
how to fuck up your best single to date:

1. Put a mediocre singer, who can’t write a good verse
2. Put his trash verse and cutoff your best part on the song
3. make him say he is a bad guy, but the truth is he is a bad singer, a bad person (and this don’t make him a bad guy, make him a deeper asshole)
4. let him do some annoying noises and moan til the song climax die

That’s it
Mr_Smiles
It’s bad okay...there
brodiiie
I'm a simple man:
–I enjoy a song
–Justin Bieber shows up
–I no longer enjoy that song
the cover art is the best part of this whole catastrophe
hubbo
I feel like reviewing a song I already feel is just okay would be boring, so I've decided to spice it up a little by adding one of my many abominations to the mix. Here's my review in more of a cringy story-type form;

Narrator: On a hot summer day, in the land of Whereverthefuck, Glados (a crazy half-fish half-man who has lived and traveled with Silas since the Real Depression era) and Silas (a twelve-year-old boy who was arguably equally crazy or 90% asleep) would be found in the Sauna (a ... read more
Leo_AV
I hate Billie Eilish, I can not stand how she sings, but I will not deny that "Bad Guy" is a very good song. With the appearance of Justin Bieber, only degrades a silly pop song, when the original has much more power and musically mysterious.
dumbmoonlight
My computer keyboard broke, so I may not do that much ratings until then, since I hate doing it on my phone.

However, the rumors were true, and this is a thing now.
I won't blame Ms. Nose Boogey, she managed to get a collaboration with her favorite pop star in a remix of her biggest hit. But really, this is just awful.
MiaWatterson
Ok, so Bad Guy, the Billie's song, is a nice tune in my honest opinion. I like how catchy and simple it is. I like the music video. The lyrics are stupid but whatever. The song gets stuck on my head and I find myself singing it randomly. A big no for me is the outro, which is terrible, totally useless and uninteresting.
Now. This. This is bad. This collab is just LAME. Justin's voice doesn't fit here, the composition of the song is messed up, everything is just wrong. What a shitshow...
Still listenable but definitely not as good as the original.
j_cale23_
Industry plant joined by a former industry plant? I'm out.
hxrxck
Uma palavra que defina isso? Confuso. Não sabemos se é o JB ou um robô do Google reproduzindo frases. Qual seria a intenção desse remix além de alavancar a música original no charts? Completamente fútil e desnecessário para a discografia de Billie Eilish.
TheDankestMeme
Justin Bieber kind of ruins the song with his boring verse but the song isn't ruined as much as I suspected it to be
lilnedbigby
ion rlly like this.. but at least billie is happy

this reminds me of like 2012 bieber and from what i remember i didnt necessarily hate it
“sO iCeY”
hzy0421
Hey, not every rare pop hit on charts needs a shitty remix like this.
GaranHollow
1 PLUS 1 EQUALS 0
tiagoaon
2 pela coragem de lançar e pelo "SO ICY"
Rock_Metalhead_
Justin's vocal and the instrumental doesn't mix well at all.It's just repetetive
that was painful.
CherryAndWine
I love the original song but what the hell is THIS
uglynik
HE SOUNDS AWFUL LOL
AntiPop
I really like this song, now Justin Bieber has to ruin it.
PeterJoe
This is bad
BeanChild
Justin’s singing gave me cancer
曲の価値を下げるRemix
yergwood
Justin Bieber adds nothing to the track.
The original is a straight bop but this a flop, homie.
luiz2102
sinceramente, qual foi a intenção dessa musica? colocar o justin como um robô pra repetir três linhas iguais e depois só repetir o resto da música original? para mim, bad guy “remix” foi apenas um grito de desespero da cantora de apenas 17 anos para subir nos charts com a ajuda de um grande nome da indústria como o justin, pois o que já não era muito suculento, conseguiram de algum jeito apodrecer ainda mais.
thelucturgeon
I absolutely loved Billie’s new album, and I think Bieber is very talented but this new version of the track didn’t work for me. Justin’s verse is boring and adds absolutely nothing new to the track. The original is far superior to me.
Melonade