Ty Segall - Manipulator
Manipulator
raymon
I have to admit that the only weakness of this album is that perhaps its too long. Besides that Ty Segall sounds as polished as ever. He brings you a diverse range of sounds in this album. This is one of the better albums Ty Segall has made.
zeldox
Do not understand this enthusiasm. The album like hound reds others. Nothing special.
Not at all like Goodbye Bread (his best solo album in my opinion) but almost as equally as awesome.
Simply, its his most accomplished album and his best.
sanfordfriedman
A little teeny bit of filler, but for the most part, this album is just fuzzy psych-rock goodness. This is a really good intro to Ty and I think I'm gonna start listening to more of his stuff. The whole modern-psych sound intrigues me a lot and this album is just so fun!
Houdanny
I always found his more commercially viable releases more enthralling and fun to listen to compared to that of his more experimental and left field albums. There's just something about Ty jutting out garage rock bangers like this album and Freedom's goblin that I just love.

The title track has a great hook to it that's just super catchy and enjoyable, it's just a classic tune to me. Unfortunately the following track is one of my least favourites on the album, I just find it to be really ... read more
I just feel like this album is really boring. There’s not a noticeable variation within it, and there’s nothing distinguishable about his style. Maybe I’m not enough of a garage rock fan to be able to appreciate this, but I can’t remember any of this, so clearly it can’t have been that good.
New level of Ty Segall.