AOTY 2020
SamuraiBird - Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
KnifeTrick
Tempo 100.

This sounds pretty meme-y, but taking this song seriously is pretty much impractical. I'm not sure anyone would really want to hear an off-tempo and irritatingly ear-piercing sample play off on a quite flaccid beat.

I love you SB, but this is a no from me.

(Though that coconut cream pie sample at the end though got a little chuckle)
RakkSingles
MAKE SQUARE COVERS [2]

Gotta be honest, this is a bit of a mess. Maybe that was the point, but it has no consistency and everything's just sort of thrown in the pot. There are elements to it that I think are pretty cool, but that's just my two cents.
I... Apologize. I'll be sure to listen to the rest of your songs now, but the song itself made me really uncomfortable. Mostly due to the overly dragged beats/effects, I'm very confident about your production.
OhSinglesagain
MAKE SQUARE COVERS

i enjoyed the production on this but, the sampling got annoying at the end. but this is still impressive for aoty music!
Tino
Wow this is garbage. Or maybe it's just smarter than me?? None of the choices really clicked with me, to be frank.

I hope this doesn't make it onto an album
alterwin
There were some decent parts but it’s pretty irritating and drags on way too much,SamuraiBird has potential but this just felt like a mess

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts