Wild Nothing - Foyer
GarethA
This single was pretty good. It had a nice, comfy feel to it which made it an easy listen to enjoy. I wasn't the biggest fan of the vocals and I didn't find the chorus particularly enthralling, but overall it was an above average song that's definitely worth checking out.
NostalgiaSingle
Pleasant little synth-pop tune
ColinAndrews
What a psychedelic and groovy blast! Wild Nothing is a rather interesting artist and I gotta say, I'm excited to see his progression into the new EP based off of this single alone. The beat is mesmerizing, even though simplistic, and the lyrics are incredibly spaced out, which matches up with the vibe of the production.

I will say, the vocals are what threw me off just a bit here. There isn't as much interest shown from Jack as I would have desired. I'm aware that would seem to contrast with ... read more
luxaeterna19
First new release I heard this year. Wonderful single to kick things off, excited for this new Wild Nothing album.
SinglesNC
First bop of the decade
Stormegeddon
Foyer has a nice groove to it. Not something I would just casually listen to, but I see the appeal Wild Nothing has.
tagomago
A smooth and psychedelic synthpop track. Kinda reminds me of what MGMT are doing rn except more dancey. Solid tune.
60/100
Decent
The song has the old-school vibe to it. Since i don't know much about Wild Nothing and this is the first time hearing him/them,i am pretty biased,but i can still appreciate it.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica