He'll release this spring 2021 wait and see. He usually goes on tour after releasing n album so he'd release it in the spring then tour but if the pandemic doesn't end it may get pushed to late 2021
Pajamas
I resisted myself and only listened to one leak and this is already a 10/10. I think this might be better than gkmc, i don't know if it'll be better than TPAB, but this will be his IN RAINBOWS. So if legend has it, this will be a 10/10.
garfield
leaks i could find on youtube review:
gotta love me = 4/10
prayer = 8/10
guilty conscience = 7/10
somebody = 7/10

overall - decent 6
landlalt
the sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
EmBee
dis fire
Roolen
ah yes, my favorite album, L P 5
N3tW0rth
#Cringebars. On track 6 he literally says "I'm the shit that's why I smell, my bars fire like I'm in hell, im too sick think i'm unwell." TPAB & GKMC made me think Kendrick was the Goat but here we are.
...inijnnjn i
Muju123
This album is nothing but amazing. Where should I start? The tight guitar on the opening track and the haunting vocals makes it kinda sound like something off paranoid. This thing has such a great concept telling us about the revival of slavery, if we don't stop racists. Really well made album.

Fav tracks: all

Least favourite: none
Azzy
It's kdot. Nothing short of amazing.
Chumbawumbo