Crywank - Fist Me 'Til Your Hand Comes Out My Mouth
Fist Me 'Til Your Hand Comes Out My Mouth
Abbreviated
The Final Crywank album, and in my opinion - it does not disappoint. The 8 part 'I Love You but I've Chosen Me' is the best start to any Crywank album - even though it is technically just one big song. The pure emotion this album speaks all throughout and the finale of 'Deep Down I'm Really Mark Smith' is extremely real from personal experiences. This is one of the best albums I've heard all year and I hope Crywank will reunite in the future.

80/100
whyisaac
Oh, man. This is a weird one. The opening 8-song run (one 8-part song?) is career-best work. Stunning stuff. The rest? Probably won't ever come back to it. Some of it is actually pretty bad. Such a mixed album, but there are hugely admirable moments and I respect Crywank too much to hate the record. A good send-off for the band.

Favourites: Bicker Man, Stretch Armstronk, Deep Down I'm Really Mark Smith
Least Favourites: Flower in Hand, Time Away From Nosferatu, Corduroy
ploy
Crywank return with what they do best, overbearingly depressing anti-folk.
liammenzies
Here we have the final Crywank album. I’ve always held a soft spot for James’s melodramatic but heartfelt sentiments in addition to the sheer unpredictableness that they and Dan seemed to conjure with each new project. One of the quintessential Tumblr music acts, and I mean that positively.

That remains to be true with Fist which begins with a cynical romantic saga that often pulls from genres like Midwestern emo pretty successfully. If I had to pick a favourite out from the 27 on ... read more
Quand0
чек чек

Pop Smoke - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Pop Smoke
Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware