India Jordan - For You
TheTourist90
I could listen to the new 1975 album or Gunna album, but... There's some dude who released an EP full of house bangers, sorry this is honestly more worth listening to those album, (or at least I think so.) This isn't anything revolutionary, but it's still incredibly fun, these songs go on for 5 minutes and are a bit repetitive, but never did I get old of these songs. So yeah, this was a nice treat that I recommending checking out
orangedroog65
First off, who drops an ep on a Wednesday? Second off, this is surprisingly good. It makes me wanna dance even though it may not be the most inventive music of the year. Digging this India Jordan!
Primate_CAM
This EP is full of house bangers, and does not let the energy diminish throughout its 30 min. run. There are some songs in here that are little more abstract that focus atmosphere with wooshing synth sounds and interesting progression, whoever it does not feel like its moving forward in anyway, instead it is treading ground that has already been covered before, and at some points it might feel too repetitive. Nonetheless this EP is great and will be listening a lot more throughout this year, ... read more
DarthSenate66
The production is amazing on this EP. the quick and energetic vibe of it all is great and just makes you wanna dance. But the songs are way too long .
A1t3rTheFreak
yep...definitely good stuff here...thank God i caught this before i forgot.

'For You' is a very interesting project more than it's outright amazing (okay it has the goods too).

it starts off with the weird track that is "I'm Waiting (Just 4 U) which is kinda odd even though it's a pretty straightforward house song with interesting samples and decent production.

we then ascend to the certified banger that is "For You" which has some of the more interesting melodic and ... read more
zmlnichka
Танцевальный евротур лета, не выходя из дома – от пляжного диско-хауса на Ибице до атмосферы берлинских рейвов.

любимые треки: I’m Waiting (Just 4 U), Westbourne Ave.
Lots of good ideas here but some songs can get really repetitive.
Overall this ep would be more enjoyable if the songs were a little shorter.
Not a significant change of the formula from a lot of house/DnB artists. But what is aims to do it does very well.

Highlight upon first couple of listens is Westbourne Ave, a pristine piece of chilled DnB with great mixing between the quick hit hats and stretched out pads and samples layered on top of one another.

Definitely looking forward to what India can bring to the table with future single releases over the next year.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica