JURI
Rating it based of a livestream. Yall weirdos sometimes man
If this actually comes out i'll eat my hat.

EDIT: Comedy.
ConcreteCastles
Donde Esta La Biblioteca
TomBejoy
Thread Update 5: Mike Dean is locked in a chamber with Rick Rubin and they are mixing as we speak (source: trust me bro)

Thread Update 4:

One of the only redeemable and solid snippets previewed at the Atlanta event was Love Unconditionally. That's also the only song that has disappeared off the internet, the others haven't been taken down by Def Jam

Thread Update 3:

I know this sounds stupid but there's a missing link here. Kanye is usually a perfectionist, so there's no way he's gonna let ... read more
Kanye forgor how to make and release albumπŸ’€

EDIT: Date delayed to August 6th. The only reason why I'm mad is him having his team string his fans on all day saying it WILL drop tonight until 10 minutes before the night ends to delay it. I'd have 0 problems with a delay if it was just not handled like this. HORRIBLE ROLLOUT.
donda? more like donut

Edit: Okay but can y'all get off the dicks of those who watched the livestream then rated/reviewed it? They heard the material, they formulated an opinion, then posted their stance. Stop trying to force others to review/rate shit the same way you do. It's utterly obnoxious and acts as if the feelings of others are unreasonable.

I mean uh um uh funnee meme review haha hehe
cakenator
I’ve been trying to swear less on this site but fuck you Kanye
gec2isabella
Heard this Kanye bloke is dropping some music this week. About the 146th I've heard that in the past 5 years. Absolutely mad how fast he's able to put out them tunes innit. Proper crazy Don that yeezy.
curbicon
Donda as an experience is fucking ethereal and jarring to say the least. Kanye refused to pull any of his punches musically when it came to the confessional lyricism, the experimental production, or the variety of features. I know he's proud of what he's accomplished here more than any of his other albums and I fucking admire that! This is unlike anything i've ever heard and I think overall that this will leave a strong impact in the hip hop community and people will learn to appreciate this ... read more
biglasagnayeet
*Just to preface, this is a review of the live event. Thought I'd mention that bc the studio version seemingly hasn't dropped yet*

"Donda", in essence, set itself up as sort of a redemption project for Kanye West. Following the incredible disappointment that was "Jesus Is King", Kanye went to great lengths to create a buzz around this project; hell, he dropped it live with this huge crowd hyping him up. I had really high hopes for "Donda" and, coming out of it, ... read more
rapscorer321
Edit: Please finish this before dropping

I got into music during quarantine, and like many others, kanye was the first artist that made me want to explore music more. I can say with DONDA being the first album Kanye is dropping while I'm a fan, this is surreal. I'm sure Donda would be proud of him, and I know we all will be as well. I won't forget this experience. Here's to the AOTY (probably)
rafae_l
dear god,
i think you're a great dude, but PLEASE don't let kanye make another album about you
Schmoobin
My closeted incompetent ass came out of the closest faster than this
Andrei
Kanye forgor πŸ’€ to drop Donda
hellodecatur
Friendly reminder that it's ok if your fav artist doesn't make music at the same quality they used to. :) :)

You don't have to spend hours of your life listening and relistening vainly trying to delude yourself into thinking it's at the same level as the records you initially fell in love with :) :) :) :) :) :)

Every musician starts to lose steam after however many years in the biz. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Except Fiona Apple :)
WeFloatin
Hey AOTY

Good to be back

Not giving this a proper review because we just heard a listening party mix essentially

But there's some cool ideas here that I hope Kanye keeps and polishes up, this shows promise, but not focus per se

PS the outro to Hurricane/80 Degrees is legitimately beautiful; the one with Ye vocals that got leaked is cool, but this gives me a feeling I can't explain

Overall idk

Wait patiently, this is gonna be something special
AceSlayer
lmao the studio release isn’t even out yet.

As for my thoughts on the listening party, I liked a lot of the songs even if a lot of them were a little underdeveloped. It was decent but it didn’t feel finished, if at times rushed lmao. Some of the verses were great, but it’s weird since it’s rumored for Jay Z to have recorded his verse just hours before this.

I’ll delete this when the actual album comes out, which depending on Kanye and his production team, ... read more
BYYWYBWY
KANYE GAVE A TAPE TO HIS OWN FANS AND ITS THE GREATEST ALBUM I HEARD FROM HIM
Brihongol
TLOP 2
Yking316
He forgorπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€‘🀑🀑🀑
rainr
shit didnt even come out lmao
landlalt
#FreeMikeDean
Luisantunes445
HE'S DONE MIRACLES ON ME

that snippet is fire stop the cap
CrazyCrusher
From what I heard from the live show I am very excited to hear the full completed version. It seems like its a cool mixture of 808's and Heartbreaks esque with bits of Yeezus' experimentation in it. It's definitely very rough around the edges so I am glad Kanye is taking time to clean it up, hopefully it releases next week but if not then i'm fine with waiting for a bit longer.
Nibbo