Great album and most definitely one of the best albums that came out this year.

This album had no skips. Made me very happy.

StevenRanger306

denzel curry is so fucking mid i almost fell asleep to this album jesus

absolutely stunning

WatersUnfold

At first glance, it’s obvious much of the upfront rage bangers that seemed like an important appeal of his previous works, are minimal in the tracklist of "Melt My Eyez See Your Future". Despite this, though, that same level of intensity of emotion, paranoia, and fear of some of Denzel Curry's previous best records are still very much present through its alluringly atmospheric compositions. Right from the start, Denzel sets up the world presented as an unwelcoming environment, ... read more

blue

Denzel Curry esta a otro nivel. Puede que no sea el mismo de Taboo pero es que esta más reflexivo y metodico en los bars aqui.

ChrisRedfield

T-pain has the best verse of the year so far

Front to back quality, consistently thought provoking and open while also being so much damn fun to listen to. Haven't been able to get enough of this album and won't get bored of it for a long while

Favorites: Melt Session #1, Walkin, Worst Comes To Worst, John Wayne, The Last, Mental, Troubles, Ain't No Way, X-Wing, Sanjuro, Zatoichi, The Ills
Least Favorites: Angelz, The Smell of Death (both still damn good)

SaltehTSS

Production sounded weird at a few points and not all the hooks were good but I still really liked the expression and transitions on the album

kirboangry

Looking back at this album and how it completely changed the way i see hip hop forever it really speaks of how awesome it is at displaying everything that makes hip hop great

IronBoundKevin

Denzel’s incredibly consistent streak continues.

Boom bap is back and better than ever. Still an under the radar presence in the rap game, Denzel Curry has been steadily improving his craft for quite some time now. Within the context of his discography, MMESYF is his magnum opus. This therapeutic project is the best of both worlds; Curry spits insane bars over hypnotic beats to deliver an album of the highest quality, both technically and thematically.

Highlights: Melt Session #1, Walkin, The Last, Mental, Troubles, X-Wing, Zatoichi, The ... read more

FunnyManJenkins

I would say 9.2 bc of John Wayne but I can't do it

great conscious hip hop, but not better than unlocked

This album is personal pick for AOTY for the reason of it being amazing. Every song on the album is beautiful and a must listen in my books.

Kaisermaister

Good shit

Evan131

Denzel Curry's voice compliments the production on this album so well. My favorite song is Troubles.

exciva

Melt My Eyez, See Your Future is a fantastic, modern hip-hop album that deals with Denzel Curry's strives to be better, along with his observations of problems going on in the world. The production is absolutely amazing, taking inspiration from boom-bap and trap beats while experimenting with pitch changes. His lyrics are clever and often thought-provoking. The quality of each song was super consistent and overall extremely enjoyable, especially the further you delved into the album.

pinguks

nada se destaca

Szym0n7013

A very nice addition to Denzel's discography. I don't know if it's as good as his previous works but I still appreciate the direction and theme of this album. Also walking is a treasure of a track. god, bless you Denzel.

Cyzzyx

Denzel Curry explores themes of mental health, violence, and self-doubt in this otherworldly project. This album is incredibly consistent, and it has little to no lulls while all the beats are solid and polished. A lot of beats saw ambitious statements with Denzel exploring a lot of atmospheric concepts; however, the main thing that is bottlenecking this project is its inconsistent execution, as some tracks felt a bit too generic or formulaic.

It's so good! Almost cried because the intro was a masterpiece. Good instrumentals. Great rapping. Amazing features. There isn't anything to hate on this album.

some tracks felt flat to me but it's a good album overall

Really good, there is everything i want here, but there are some faults and a couple of downpoints
Fav track: Walkin