GersonAOTY

A good surprise, definitely better and more original than Lie Lie Lie, Joshua's vocals are cozy and the melody is captivating, I would like the production to be more extravagant but overall it's a good song.

sasamat

Compared to "Lie Lie Lie" this is a masterpiece. I can't stand his voice, this is just a personal preference, but I have to say that the song overall is pretty decent. It's an inoffensive ballad but definitely a step further to the right direction.

GReviews

Probably his best song both vocally and lyrically. I do actually prefer it over "Lie Lie Lie" it fits Joshua's range much better. This song is super atmospheric and is really nice. I wish the production did a bit more in certain places but this is another great step in the right direction for him.

musicalmarvell

A second chance IS all he really needed. "Only a Matter of Time" establishes itself as a snug fit for Joshua Bassett's growing discography, giving us a nice surprise after the substandard "Lie Lie Lie".

The second single released off of Joshua Bassett's debut EP has improved songwriting, vocal deliveries, and as always, a satisfying production. From beginning to end, the 20-year-old singer/songwriter captivates the ears with a stunning melody and a creative vision. The ... read more

rosuxx

comparando com 'Lie Lie Lie', temos uma evolução. acho a música boa e curto a ideia de ter uma produção mais intimista, é interessante de ouvir. meu maior problema aqui é a voz do Joshua, o vocal anasalado e sem muita personalidade acabam deixando a música sofrível de escutar repetidamente.

whinter

Solid first song that I've heard from him. I did a full reaction/review analysis on my youtube channel and was impressed with his vocal range. The subject matter is also unique and creatively written from the lyrics to the melody and the plain but good enough instrumental backing it.

Play This On