Clairo - Blouse

Blouse

The fact that Lorde is on this and Clairo is on Solar Power is brain melting.
nathanaskenazi
it's enough to make a grown man cry...
freckledfreako
Me and the boys are cryin and kissin
GersonAOTY
Maybe I should check Clairo discography
This song was my introduction to Clairo and I’m really impressed, as “Blouse” is a beautiful and folky song with some great songwriting and really nice vocals.

I’ve heard people talk about Clairo and her music positively before, but I’ve just never gotten around to listening to any of it. But after this song, I’m definitely going to listen to her debut before this upcoming album because I like this a lot. I really like what Clairo and Jack Antonoff made ... read more
Riskr
I definitely think clairo's more bedroom pop style on her debut album was better, but this is still a really nice folk song! The instrumentals are incredibly nice and specifically, the violins are so beautiful. There are so many songs on "Immunity" that are able to give me frisson and this doesn't reach their quality, but I'm still excited for whatever the new album has to bring.
apotofstu
AHHHH this is so cute!!!! i'm a sucker for some nice and pretty folk music. and the fact that lorde is singing backup on this like clairo did for 'Solar Power...' so so good the latter half of 2021 is gonna be good music-wise i can feel it
hiphopcritiques
Probably her best song. Song-writing is incredible and her vocal gives heavy Sufjan Stevens vibes. I love this. Very soft.
b6bbles
Looks like Clairo caught a case of the Antonoff-itis! Can't say I'm too surprised, but something that did surprise me was that Clairo went in the folk direction for this new song. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this! I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her music with Rostam a little, but this is still pretty good and I'm excited to see how Sling turns out.
Schmedess
This some music
jxshmccabe
i’m actually so obsessed with it.
LucyBrewster
her best song yet - the production, the vocals, the instrumentation, the lyrics *chefs kiss*
Ahmadkm_
CLAIRO AND LORDE AGAIN I'M GONNA PASS AWAY
sophia_cursed
tender comforting and I can create a visual image in this. I feel that so far the album is going to give an address of only existing and not living and I definitely need it although it will hurt
thamostonres
ok i’m am crying 😎
WillSkywalker
i think it’s better than lorde’s new single. even they have the same producer. but clairo sounds fresh with jack adding some lana del rey’s melancholy.
cainejl
EDIT: Probably like a 90 now after hearing Sling

Claire Bridgers
cosmonauts
clairo doing folk?
strangegeyser
this is .... ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD???
clumsyduckling
“If touch could make them hear, then touch me now.”

*exhale* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
summerboywest
not rating but this is definitely soooooo good. i love this new era of artists doing more acoustic/folky songs, i think it really brings out the best of artists. clairo and jack (and lorde) work so well together - i'm so excited for the full record!
cheapqueen
claire cottrill i love u so much
cstuart
claire is such a beautiful songwriter - her voice matches everything perfectly
heyizlan
please. please keep this sound for the whole LP please clairo
syakirinno