W. H. Lung - Vanities

Vanities

Well... guess I was tricked by the cute artwork. This ain't giving me nothing at all, just bland and generic "indie rock" sort of mixed with a lot of plagiarism from 2010's bands. Also the tracks feel tired from the moment you start listening to them, that's not good news at all, still it might be ok for a lot of folks, just not for me.
heavenlyxbn
The album cover is cute, but unfortunately the album not so much. This album, i didn't really connect much with it, I feel like there are some good songs but the production on the other remaining ones is somewhat generic and more than songs, sometimes I feel like the band just put noises in the songs to experiment a bit, but at the end of the day I don't find an enjoyment in the album.

Favorite tracks: Calm Down, Gd Tym, ARPi, Showstopper.

Least favorite: Somebody Like.
Asred7dreften
Showstopper - 5/5 ❤
Figure with Flowers - 4/5
Somebody Like - 3/5
Kaya - 4/5
This is up there for album of the year for me. I loved Incidental Music, and have they ever grown since then. This is a band that is deeply invested in music - both its own, and that which has influenced them. Pearl in the Palm is a behemoth and the guitar riff in Gd Tym is addictive. Love the Kelly Lee Owens influence in ARPi and Showstopper is a huge grower. Just a brilliant piece of art that makes me want to move...
invicuous
Will update score when I'm done with the album
Mohamedmahmoud

Music of the Spheres
Young Thug - Punk
Young Thug
Punk
PinkPantheress - to hell with it
PinkPantheress