holowna
I'm completely enamored with this album. Its somehow warm yet entirely emo vignettes and borderline poetic lyrics really resonate with me. Glad I found this.

Rating: Outstanding to Exceptional (92).
Wolf
Just a super cute and loving album, I adore it.

Edit: Mental Health might be one of the better songs I've ever heard.
TWIABP seems to pull a Deafheaven here: they release a terrific album in 2013, then try something new on their next project, and it actually ends up being significantly worse, despite Pitchfork giving it .1 higher of a score.
With Harmlessness, TWIABP added a lot to their sound. They decided to add in more female vocals, and the lead male vocalist smoothed out his voice (which is actually my main problem with this LP). Everything came out to sound much more confident and maximal than ... read more
Gupla
The World Is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die publicó su tercer y nuevo álbum titulado "Harmlessness". Sí, aquel lugar que dejó de ser tan introspectivo para ser más ambiental y que, en un inicio, jugaban con la ironía de pregonar el optimismo decaído en la juventud de la mano del emo midwest. Y desde lo personal, es un álbum que le puede quitar aquel prejuicio histórico de que los domingos son una ... read more
Tallglassofwate
I remembered this record being good but I relistened to it recently and it seems I was looking at it through rose colored glasses. The album isn't bad but it doesn't do much to set itself apart from other emo records. The instrumentation is okay but lacks variation, leaving the album a little bland. Overall, not a terrible LP and definitely one emo fans will enjoy.

Little Simz - GREY Area