Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - INDUSTRY BABY
Lil Nas X is literally a blessing. I love everything about the video. I love that he is raising money for charity. I love how prideful he is about his sexuality. Amazing
weasley_singles
Whoever giving this lower than a 70 either straight or stupid
I think Lil Nas is way better at imagry and persona moreso than his music at times. But also he blends it so well together they become the same. The music video for Call me By Your Name and the song are inseparable. It's like Thriller or Take on Me. They are one and the same.

I could by no means (even as a superfan) go so far as to call him the greatest musician of our generation. But I could certainly right now say he will go down as the most iconic face of our generation. Nobody is as good ... read more
nathanaskenazi
little nasir x put a baby in me

edit: easily a top 10 2021 single, shit annihilates
Cry
'INDUSTRY BABY' is Lil Nas X's fourth single so far for his upcoming album and it marks his first collaboration with Jack Harlow, while Kanye West and Take a Daytrip are credited as producers for the track, with the song being nothing special as it's just a solid track. Lil Nas X's vocals fit the beat much better than I imagined as his vocals really sink into the the trombone, working well, while Jack Harlow chooses to ride on the beat and not drown in it like Lil Nax X which sounds wonderful ... read more
For me, Industry Baby isn’t as good as Montero (Call Me By Your Name), but it is yet another banger with solid production from Take A Daytrip and Kanye, a fun verse from Jack Harlow, and a solid performance from Lil Nas X.
Musicnerdd
Jack harlow actually sounds good here tf???
cakenator
He doesn’t stop with the bangers
humm1ng_b1rd
Industry Baby made his parents very proud by the way, wow! I thought the track was going to be a saturated trap by the teaser, but no! Fortunately, it is far from being such a low-level track. This from here should have been parameter for the pop trap from the beginning of the trap wave!
Suck this homophobics, homosexuals make better songs than your idols, haha.
Scre4meh
His album is gonna slap harder then Chris Brown.
Dick
Think this is my favorite song from the guy yet.
beetlebat
IT'S A GOD DAMN BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ratococacola
Machofobia + Música longa = Eu não gostei.
redbded
his best fucking yet man this album is going to be nuts
Gyro64
i am HOMOSEXUAL I LOVE PENIS OF MEN
Gangsta_sperm
this is kinda gay
ka1
Crying knowing that I'll never be one of the naked men in the shower scene :(
elitimesfour
Honestly I was gonna write a bigger review but Toasterqueen hit the nail on the head with hers. This run of singles have been absolute powerhouses, not only shattering the one hit wonder conversation around his material, but also quickly making him one of the few artists this generations who’s visuals are not only as good as the music, but are also just as synonymous with it.
rapscorer321
Nas continues to prove he’s here to stay
Shleepy
BABY BACK
anything less than this score would be a goddamn lie
MusicaMeretrix
I mean, yeah, Monty's performance is whimsical and fun and all, and the lyrics are pretty entertaining, but man I just want those trumpets to make some fuckin' rough, sodomistic love to me. Have them tie me to the bed n' shit.
sophia_cursed
SINCE NOW I HARDLY STAN LIL NAS!!!!!
hiphopcritiques
LilNut
This song has a great feel to it with the loud in your face beat and a catchy hook. The verses are also solid and well executed with Jack Harlow coming through with a smooth and overall good verse that may not have been necessary but works out well in the end. The song is fun, catchy, and well executed which seems to be the norm for lil nas x at this point.
Hom1803

Punk
Adele - Easy On Me
Adele
Easy On Me
PinkPantheress - to hell with it
PinkPantheress