RiskR - Good Morning

TomBejoy
Uh, good morning
Wake up, Riskr, Riskr, Riskr
Miss. by-her-self-she-so-impressed
I mean, damn, did you even hear the song
You got synth's motherfucker, synth's, this looks like a queen rosie review
And yes, fully passed, more atmospheric than clams
Stood the test of success
I guess this is her dissertation
Homie, this song isn't basic

Welcome to "whatever the new EP is titled"
Good morning
Good morning OOOoOoOoOo
Good morning oOoOooooOoO
Good morning OoOoOooOoOo
Good morning ... read more
patricia4221
tfw you wake up 😴

this track actually does feel like waking up from a calm dream you slowly begin to forget about as the day goes by. the idm beat and the dreamy pianos go very well together. quite a nice start any of my days, for sure!
Riskr

This is a 3 minute IDM/ambient style track! I planned to release this with an EP but right now a lot of my music isn't taking a specific direction, so I just decided to put this one out now. It may appear on a later release though!
Andrei
Hmmmmmmm pretty good ambient song with a nice build up of a few instruments and sounds until there's a sort of climax. For about 50 seconds there's a nice part where the ambient, dreamy piano pairs really nicely with the IDM beat. The final 20 seconds or so of just piano are nice, and again have that sort of dreamy feel, with is kinda supported by the alarm clock at the end.
ImplicitDoom
Wow this is actually a very pleasant and well crafted song. It gives me a strange nostalgic feeling and would fit right in on a soundtrack of a video game or movie.
orange73
wow kate, I’m impressed!! :D
The atmosphere that this track creates really is dreamlike and beautiful, like what it would sound like to float above the clouds. and at the end, like waking up from a peaceful dream you have a hard time remembering. This might be my favorite song from you yet!!

and I was going to make a kanye parody but Tom already did that and there’s no way I could top that even if I tried
sheldon_andre
I like when the

The alarm clock

EDIT: No, I like when the alarm clock
Malneezy
I’d say this a pretty good opener if it is! New single from RiskR is a soft ambient track that incorporates some dreamy piano which brings it all together to make a blissful track. Overall, I really like it and can’t wait to see more from RiskR in the future! Good job bud!πŸ‘
jimmylikesmusic
I understand the title now, this literally sounds like the sun rising and a new day starting.
ConcreteCastles
ThatπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ was pretty goodπŸ”₯πŸ’―πŸ‘Œ, risk areπŸ€”πŸ˜œ fromπŸ€ŸπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆ album of the😀😀 year dot org. ButπŸ‘ youπŸ‘‰ didnt even shout meπŸ˜‰the😀 song grrrrrrrr 😀😀 im gonna putπŸ€¨πŸ˜πŸ˜‘ youπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ at risk
AndrewK
This put me in a slightly better mood. Real sunrise, "everthing's all right" type shit. Thanks Riskr.
RafaRS
if this is the intro/the opener to get us into the atmosphere of the project, this is really solid. if it's gonna be in the middle of whatever work she puts out, i'd like a bigger crescendo, some sort of build up.

because one of my biggest gripes with RiskR's work so far has been that some tracks don't really go anywhere (besides my fav song of hers, 'where do we go from here?'). and sure, that's fine if the songs are crafted for more relaxing ambient/electronic experiences, but I feel like I ... read more
mrman
spotless track and really really pretty

Coldplay - Music of the Spheres
Coldplay
Music of the Spheres
Young Thug - Punk
Young Thug
Punk
PinkPantheress - to hell with it
PinkPantheress