Yung Lambo & HOOD GUY - Gucci Swamp
Likes
Library
TheDankestMeme

"Did someone give TheDankestMeme the Cartnite pack?" - Amazing Blizzard

Yung Lambo and Hood Guy deliver one of the most experimental, odd and downright insane meme/comedy rap projects I've ever listened to. Both of these artists have dropped a lot of music I've enjoyed throughout the past 2 years and I was not expecting this project at all. This experience is truly insane and I don't know what else to call it but let's get into it.

This album is obviously not for everyone with it's ... read more

R3kulous

This is a masterpiece. Anybody who says Yung Lambo & Hood Guy sucks doesn't matter.

Pajamas

You may think I'm stupid, you may think I'm ironic. But in terms of enjoyment, this is an incredible meme rap album. In fact, it's so good, I wouldn't even call it meme rap, I'd call it Comedy Rap, because they actually flow over a lot of these songs. I can't help but burst out laughing at every single track. This is up there with the other Meme Rap essentials like Pink Season, Scotchworld, Bomboclaat, and Infection 2.

lennox

This may be THE album i’ve ever heard.

m4ricec

Yung Lambo don't replay your video a million times to gain 500+ views challenge.

I will admit this album is more better / funnier than anything they've put out in their discography (besides Lambo Season), but the original charm of flex has officially gone out the window. Stop trying so damn hard. Maybe it was better that i left flex since i often made serious sounding music (even tho it was more so "Meme Rap" mixed with serious elements) but i was deadass gonna release an meme rap ... read more

Deppgibbs

asasgasasdv asnig

TrollFaceReview

can't believe they got baby keem on this

Error

dont tell me 8/10
revenge of the fallen 7/10
coming to your senses 5/10

LilSqueaky

Nice mixtape, but I'm never listening to it again

brady