their_nickname

Hot take: this is the best Coheed album since No World For Tomorrow. I'm not sure how some reviewers get off on being angry at synths and vocal manipulation on a SPACE OPERA. Yeah, it's not their best work but the ending few songs here go especially hard in the paint. The boys are experimenting, this is the second chapter in a new saga so what do you expect? Progressive rock progresses, people. I'm even tempted to take the score higher but I'm going to see if it grows on me. A very fun record.

CamTaro_

Haven't listened to a Coheed record in years, figured I'd give it a shot. Not sure what these positive reviews are all about. The last track in particular is decent, but it's not enough to make up for all the dog shit before it. That album cover is actually embarrassing too.

Danko

It ain’t bad , but it’s The Unheavenly Creatures yknow what Im sayin?
As the second part of this very interesting story I can’t tell what the f*** is going on but I’m widdit. I love Coheed but I can see how disjointed the project is at times. Claudio has a great voice and everyone still holds up but “make/it/make/sense” . I definitely separate Vaxis from the Amory Wars and as it stands Unheavenly Creatures is leagues better. I really wnjoyed the explosive ... read more

UnbalancedForce

Rock AOTY?

Soulful, delicate, extremely dynamic, emblematic, enigmatic, epic, groovy, INTENSELY FUZZED OUT & fun to listen to through any speakers

Xanorph2

Ok so I'm a massive fan, their first three albums are three of my all time favorites, but I haven't *loved* anything they've made since like 2007. So that's where my expectations were. Hopeful, excited, but kinda hesitant and anxious given that the singles were all ehh.

this has some of their worst/least interesting moments. The lyrics throughout are generally some of Coheed's weakest, and it's more obvious than ever that Claudio's voice isn't what it used to be.

~THAT SAID~

Given Claudio's ... read more

This is one of Coheed's best records to date. I'm laughing at the guy who said that "Coheed sold out". Have you never listened to a Coheed album before? Seriously, give this record a listen. Although I did enjoy Vaxis I, this album is superior in pretty much every way.

Dogsky91

Critics have this one wrong. This is awful. The autotune is fucking horrible. What were Coheed even thinking, oh right.. selling out.

Ok the last two songs make this a 3/10 for me now. Especially the last track, the rest of the tracks can die in a fire.

AOTY June Playlist