Rihanna - ANTI
snarekickblues
Wow. Rihanna completely killed this. Production is alternative enough that it's fresh and interesting, but it's still got enough pop appeal to be catchy. Rihanna's singing is phenomenal, really emotive and raw, and her lyrics are actually pretty well-written. A lot of weed and kissing references, but still highly compelling and enjoyable. Job well done, Rihanna. I like the direction you're heading.

Best Track: Consideration, Desperado, Yeah I Said It, Never Ending, Love On The Brain, ... read more
Cakes
just pretending a musician
easily the best rihanna has given us yet. there was some really dark and heavy production on this LP that was matched very well with rihanna's voice. some songs were really well done, went hard and are well rounded. but after track 9 this album lags a bit. the tracks get to be slower and more upbeat, very different compared to the first half. none of them are too bad, but they dont match the pretty articulate first half. not amazing, but a solid listen that gives rihanna a more refreshing ... read more
thisisabtlgrnd
Even though I've enjoyed some of her past singles, I think this is the first project where Rihanna has showed any true artistic ambition, something that seems to be occuring with promising frequency in the pop world. She really delivers on her "good girl gone bad" persona throughout this record, with sexy, relatable lyrics, strong production that takes a heavy influence from trip hop and the Weeknd's style of R&B and a series of incredible vocal performances.

To me, ANTI has ... read more
boniverski
Every mainstream R&B album wants to be "Beyoncé" these days.
Kadu
Goodnight Gotham - 60
Pose - 55
Sex With Me - 95
goncalocouto
Fuck it, "ANTI" deserves a 100.

✅ Consideration | James Joint | Kiss It Better | Work | Desperado | Needed Me | Same Ol' Mistakes | Love On the Brain
MaelSalvatore
A produção desse álbum é maravilhosa, estou chocado!
Same Ol’ Mistakes e Love On The Brain são magníficas, as minhas favoritas do álbum
vinisxcx
favs - sex with me, same ol' mistakes, pose, work
JacksonMuthIII
a somewhat valiant effort from rihanna to produce a more creatively ambitious album, but a lot of these songs feel like pure condensed filler, or really try-hard for that. when she hits her artistic highs however, her ability shines through the layers of mediocrity, and even primal at times. still, would've been way better as like a 5 track ep.

best tracks: yeah, i said it / needed me
Pitchkrof
wur wur wur wur wur
wur wur wur wur wur
dur dur dur dur dur
BonoLightier
Remember that time when Rihanna actually made us believe that her new album was going to be something worth listening to?
I expected more.
estenaosoueu
(Já tinha até comprado meu galeto achando que vinha farofa. Errei.)
Rihanna slaaaaaaayed! This album is the shit!
Best tracks: Consideration, Work, Desperado, Same Ol' Mistakes (wow, what a cover!), Love On The Brain and Pose
Creator R-Zita
It leaves you a dark vibe! i dont know how i feel about this album. I m still listening!
Highlights: Love On The Brain, Higher, Close To You, Kiss It Better, Desperado.
I have to admit it has great vocals and music but i'd like to here something even more "WOW".
loveonthebrain

16. Sex With Me 95/100

Media: 94
pdroroma
notbuzzzila
It's cool but not, like, THAT cool, ya dig?
francowt
just my opinion-

album cover: 10

10.
9. consideration . love on the brain . higher .
8. same ol' mistakes .
7. kiss it better . desperado . never ending . close to you .
6. james joint . work . needed me . yeah, i said it .
5. woo .
Wait, did I just like a Rihanna album? There are still plenty of weak tracks such as most of the singles, but damn the production really stuck with me!
Consideration - 67
Close To You - 65
re
冒頭3曲の流れ◎。
EvilFox
consideration - james joint - kiss it better - desperado - woo - needed me - yeah i said it - same ol mistakes - never ending - higher - close to you
WillSkywalker
Masterpiece.
XDRUG
Satisfaction Song: "Love On the Brain"

Displeasure Song: "Woo"
MalArken
Overly produced and performed. Whoever arranged this lp needs to chill.

Good Songs:

Needed Me (85)
Pose (81)
Consideration (80)
Desperato (75)
Kiss It (74)
Never Ending (72)
Nunca pensei que ouviria algo como Same Ol Mistakes num album da Rihanna, mas estou feliz em ouvir isso, com certeza um dos melhores dela.

Consideration [ft. SZA] 9
Goodnight Gotham 8
Pose 7,5
Sex with Me 7,5
deitarei
a really good non-pop album.
Carlosbarbosa00
Her best album, but not too original

Best tracks: Kiss It Better, Needed Me, Love on The brain
Cory_Revv
DAMN girl! This was an amazing album
Animalist
O álbum mais envolvente e conceitual de Rihanna. Um dos melhores alguns R&B e todos os tempos, uma mistura entre POP e R&B como a música jamais viu, mais uma vez Rihanna vence.
dcritic
Close To You: 100/100
Goodnight Gotham: 80/100
Pose: 93/100
Sex With Me: 97/100

Review: in this album Rihanna was able to bring an incredible sound, with the mix of pop, pop-rap, alternative and r & b, she managed to create her own sound and was ... read more
lukassantiago3
ANTI isn't perfect but a package of unfinished ideas.
OMG! Is so good, Rihanna sucks. My favorite song is Love on The Brain
evanexplict
esse album da Rihanna é muito mais conceitual e sem muito do que ela era com aquelas musicas super agitadas de dança mas vindo com uma pegada totalmente diferente mostrando que sabe trabalha com musicas com altos vocais e mais conceituais, um dos melhores albuns da Rihanna sem duvidas.
katyfobico
Pop perfeito será o nome dado ao ANTI a partir de hoje!
Best Songs: Kiss It Better, Close To You, Consideration, Desperado, Same Ol' Mistakes

Worst Songs: Higher
'ANTI' é o oitavo álbum de estúdio de Rihanna e muito aguardado, um álbum diferente que pode causar um estranhamento, de um jeito bom. Você entra na vibe do disco e só aproveita quando acaba você tem vontade de voltar e ouvir novamente, algumas faixas são viciantes e transpiram a hit, temos aqui um excelente trabalho que foi projetado pra ser o que é e deu muito certo.

01 Consideration [ft. SZA]: 80/100
02 James Joint: 65/100
03 Kiss ... read more
aldebaran_5
On "ANTI", Rihanna incorporates everything she avoided all these years. Exploring new horizons and different sonorities, the album sounds like a new state of spirit. She seems closed in a cocoon gathering forces to bloom as a more evolved artist in the future.
While we still argue if "Love on the Brain" should have been a single or not, we all agree this album will always look fresh. Great job, Rihanna.
Claytastic
Rihanna needs to work work work work work a little bit harder.
leonardodmgs
11. Love On The Brain 100/100
12. Higher 55/100
13. Close To You 70/100

80/100
This is fucking insufferable.
sxmuel
Depois de sete discos, Rihanna ainda consegue nos surpreender se reinventando a cada lançamento (ainda que continue fiel á suas origens) e isso é apenas um dos motivos da "Bad Gal" ser a maior popstar dessa geração. Ouvir o ANTI realmente se torna uma experiência à ser desfrutada durante todos os seus 50 minutos. Faixas como Consideration, Kiss It Better, Desperado e Love On The Brain nos levam á uma viagem para sua mente decidida ... read more
tbalmant
Oitavo álbum de Rihanna, é deliciosa e refrescante novidade diante dos seus sete álbuns anteriores. Com hinos poderosos como Needed Me e Love On The Brain, Rihanna mostra o que é uma das maiores da indústria musical.
Favorite Tracks:

"Love On the Brain"
"Pose"
"Sex with Me"
alrightstill
rihanna entregou um trabalho arriscado porém excepcional e de destaque numa discografia baseada em hits e fillers.
andradejoa1
Goodnight Gotham 75
Pose 75
Sex with Me 90
Hypnoglitz
I hope this work continues.

Flume - Hi This Is Flume